MCU Base | Manifesting Moon Knight Feb 2022

Blood Magic

those characters aren't very popular, you need the name brand recognition of Spiderman if you want those movies to be a success :/

I can see it get very confusing lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• King Maxx

• Nialler

• ainadalkaz

• Blood Magic

8 hours ago, maurixrosup said:

what is Sony doing :deadbanana: 

Sony Pictures is a freaking mess. I hope they choke because they're disrespecting the fans who have been waiting for a Spider-Man franchise to be handled properly.

Edited by HufflepuffPophead

5 minutes ago, Lein said:

C7sHw4yUwAI8a1Y.jpg

:jonny::heart2: 

I LOVE it. :jonny:

20 hours ago, Lein said:

C7sHw4yUwAI8a1Y.jpg

I love this. 

Sony NEEDS to stop with these standalone spin offs. I seriously want to see Venom and black cat & silver Sable with spiderman. They aren't popular to helm their own franchise and they would benefit from being apart of the spiderman homecoming world. 

If they make these movies, they're stripping spiderman away from some great villains/characters 

Imagine Vision dying at the end of Infinity War, Wanda pulling a House of M and setting up a (one movie) crossover Fox-Men for A4 (that's why that movie is untitled) :deadbanana3:

But seriously, Vision ain't dying. Either Tony or Steve are dying but Vision is one of the few faceless characters that they could keep going for decades.

Also, **** Sony. Can't believe Marvel was stupid enough to let this happen during negotiations

Edited by Katy V.!

If the spin off were connected I would be for it, but this is sooo messy.

I love Sony for agreeing to "share" Spidey with Marvel but I hate them for doing this s***. Stupid idea.

2 hours ago, Katy V.! said:

But seriously, Vision ain't dying. Either Tony or Steve are dying but Vision is one of the few faceless characters that they could keep going for decades.

But would Vision really survive

without the stone after Thanos takes it?

. I really doubt it.

On 22/3/2017 at 4:00 PM, Places said:

Hawkeye and Widow are highly trained professionals and it's not like they go up against the likes of Thor or even Cap :deadbanana: 

:clap3:  

Widow will never die :sorry: 

On 3/24/2017 at 10:10 PM, Lein said:

C7sHw4yUwAI8a1Y.jpg

This poster is gonna be my new avi in a moment. :gaycat4:

Such an amazing poster. July 7 couldn't come sooner.

On 25.03.2017 at 7:02 PM, Luner45 said:

I love this. 

Sony NEEDS to stop with these standalone spin offs. I seriously want to see Venom and black cat & silver Sable with spiderman. They aren't popular to helm their own franchise and they would benefit from being apart of the spiderman homecoming world. 

If they make these movies, they're stripping spiderman away from some great villains/characters 

well, Venom is actually popular. People who barely read comics adore him almost like Deadpool and he is sure one of the most popular Marvel villians.

I'm not sure about Black Cat movie but Venom solo could work well without Spider-Man since he has a huge background.

34 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

well, Venom is actually popular. People who barely read comics adore him almost like Deadpool and he is sure one of the most popular Marvel villians.

I'm not sure about Black Cat movie but Venom solo could work well without Spider-Man since he has a huge background.

lol no

only comic book fans even know who the hell he is

Edited by Places

Just now, Places said:

lol no

only comic book fans even know who the hell he is

if he is not popular why tf Marvel put him everywhere?

He is from the age when comicbook could sell million copies, that gritty, dark era of the late 80s-early 90s. He has a lot of stans since day 1 and thay are not only comicbook fans

his appearance in Spider-Man TAS alone made him recognizable

oh, and this iconic gif ofc
tumblr_lnyijowaeq1qf5t75o1_400.gif~c200

Edited by Mr.Fenty

Just now, Mr.Fenty said:

if he is not popular why tf Marvel put him everywhere?

his appearance in Spider-Man TAS alone made him recognizable

oh, and this iconic gif ofc
tumblr_lnyijowaeq1qf5t75o1_400.gif~c200

everywhere like where? and how the hell is that gif iconic. never seen it b4 lol 

Just now, Places said:

everywhere like where? and how the hell is that gif iconic. never seen it b4 lol 

Marvel made him a member of Dark Avengers and Guardians Of The Galaxy.
they have recently brought his solo comic back
one of the next global events in the Marvel Universe is Venomverse. It's gonna be similar to Spider-verse one they did couple years ago
f9nconN8nf4.jpg

Spider-Man 3
he appeared in every Spider-Man cartoon since TAS except of MTV's Spider-Man + Venom was in the latest Hulk show
he also was in almost every Marvel videogame since 1993

Edited by Mr.Fenty

Just now, Mr.Fenty said:

Marvel made him a member of Dark Avengers and Guardians Of The Galaxy.
they have recently brought his solo comic back
one of the next global events in the Marvel Universe is Venomverse. It's gonna be similar to Spider-verse one they did couple years ago
f9nconN8nf4.jpg

Spider-Man 3
he appeared in every Spider-Man cartoon since TAS except of MTV's Spider-Man + Venom was in the latest Hulk show
he also was in almost every Marvel videogame since 1993

hardly everywhere but ok 

Apparently Venom might be rated R so I think Sony just wants their own 'Logan'. That explains why it's not related to the MCU but I'm still :shakeno:.

I'm very conflicted when it comes to the whole sony marvel universe... like, I'm here for it but at the same time I'm not. what is the point of making a shared universe and leaving the main character aka Spidey out of it? I just don't get it. good luck tho :cm:

7 hours ago, Blood Magic said:

Apparently Venom might be rated R so I think Sony just wants their own 'Logan'. That explains why it's not related to the MCU but I'm still :shakeno:.

I doubt it being rated R is the reason. Marvel has its slate in preparation years in advance. I doubt Venom, Black Cat, etc. are in their plans right now. But you never know. Marvel could always jump in and take over.