MCU Base | Manifesting Moon Knight Feb 2022

Blood Magic

4 hours ago, azii said:

I'm so scared they will kill her off :dancehall: Seeing all the theories videos on who's gonna die... it's between her and Vision :dancehall:

I wouldn't worry much about Scarlet Witch. She is too much of an icon. As for Vision......well......

[SPECULATION SPOILER]

Spoiler

Vision's entire existence is based on that infinity gem he has in his forehead. In order for Thanos' gauntlet to be useful, he might have to kill Vision to grab that infinity gem. I could be wrong though so please correct me.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• King Maxx

• Nialler

• ainadalkaz

• Blood Magic

4 hours ago, azii said:

I love Vision and Wanda... I don't want either of them to die especially so we can have Billy and Tommy :dancehall: (But I guess she still can have them since they came from her powers)

The Scarlet Witch's meltdown is so iconic that I think it's hard not to somehow do it in the films. And I do see someone like Hawkeye dying because of it (like in the comics). #JusticeForPietro

we'll see what they're going to do with their storyline, but I don't see them going for the Mephisto kids storyline... but who knows?

yep, I have a feeling they're slowly building up to her breakdown. Infinity war pt2 maybe? :duca: Now that I think about it.. If she breaks down, they might not kill her, they could just let Dr Strange guide her and he can teach her how to use her powers. I'd be here for a DS/SW movie omg :jonny: 

51 minutes ago, HufflepuffPophead said:

I wouldn't worry much about Scarlet Witch. She is too much of an icon. As for Vision......well......

[SPECULATION SPOILER]

Hide contents

Vision's entire existence is based on that infinity gem he has in his forehead. In order for Thanos' gauntlet to be useful, he might have to kill Vision to grab that infinity gem. I could be wrong though so please correct me.

this is definitely happening. like, there's quite literally no other way Thanos could get the stone, Vision is going downE

On 16/02/2017 at 8:36 PM, ainadalkaz said:

tx5V5P1.gif

Idk what's up with these Namor news all of a sudden. there's no way he's getting a solo movie and even if he is, it won't be released until 2020 and they wouldn't film it so soon... so, weird.

I'm transferring this discussion here since it's a bit out of topic in the Inhumans thread now but new update:

8 hours ago, HufflepuffPophead said:

Not sure if I can post Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.-related news here but here it goes.

Bill Paxton, who played John Garrett in the first season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is dead at age 61.

Agents-of-SHIELD-1x18-Providence-31.jpg

RIP

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39097834

Agents of shield is apart of the mcu so yes of course.

I loved his character on AoS. He was on the show at the perfect time when Ward was revealed to be hydra. 

RIP Bill Paxton 

Here for Katheryn's Dazzler role in X-men!

-

I love all of the X-men movies. Quicksilver is the best!

-

Logan, though! Serving The Last Of Us! 

22 minutes ago, Legendairy said:

Here for Katheryn's Dazzler role in X-men!

-

I love all of the X-men movies. Quicksilver is the best!

-

Logan, though! Serving The Last Of Us! 

Wrong thread, sis.

Just now, Blood Magic said:

Wrong thread, sis.

I was just kidding. I'm here for some MCU talk! :cm: 

Can't wait for Guardians! Queen Gamora :heart2: A2 was a miss, perched for Infinity War. Ragnarok too, this year! yass

23 minutes ago, Legendairy said:

Can't wait for Guardians! Queen Gamora :heart2: A2 was a miss, perched for Infinity War. Ragnarok too, this year! yass

Oh, my bad. :fan:

41 minutes ago, Legendairy said:

Are you excited for Spider-Man: Homecoming sis?

1 hour ago, Legendairy said:

MCU Gamora is trash :doc:

5 minutes ago, Places said:

Not here for the Gamora slander, she's my girl. How dare yuh.

Image result for viola davis bag gif

1 hour ago, HufflepuffPophead said:

Are you excited for Spider-Man: Homecoming sis?

ofc, bby! 

24 minutes ago, Places said:

:biblio: Show some respect!

38 minutes ago, Places said:

well, nobody can argue with that :fan: still love her tho.

also, I'm not here for this tragic Star Lord/Gamora couple they're trying to do... like, don't. :biblio: 

Edited by ainadalkaz

39 minutes ago, Legendairy said:

ofc, bby! 

yass!

10 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

also, I'm not here for this tragic Star Lord/Gamora couple they're trying to do... like, don't. :biblio: 

low-key agree but at least Chris Pratt and Zoe Saldana has some chemistry. It's not strong though and the writing between these characters as potential lovers is weak. Well, at least they're not tragic compared to MCU Cap/Sharon.:cm:

• 2 weeks later...

Rewatched Guardians Of The Galaxy and I love it, so good. The 2nd one kinda looks like a parody of the 1st one so far though...those jokes :doc: