Xtina 1B streams in 2021

WalkAway

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Yes, but Xtina is the lead artist on SS.

Correct, hence why I just referred to FTM and MLJ. SS’s #s are included in her Spotify streams since she’s the co-lead

4 hours ago, hector.adriel said:

You can say what you want but the official streaming platform doesn’t count those streams for the featured artist I assume to prevent double counted streaming #s, not to mention, Xtina was no where to be found in the female Top 50 for 2021 where #50 didn’t even get to 650M.

Sorry, you can think what you want but the official source says otherwise :foxaylove2:

I would love to see that list. 

And Xtina should be credited for S&S and every feature she's on. I don't guess why some of y'all don't want to accept that and pretend those aren't her songs or the streams should not be counted towards her yearly total. 

40 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

I would love to see that list. 

And Xtina should be credited for S&S and every feature she's on. I don't guess why some of y'all don't want to accept that and pretend those aren't her songs or the streams should not be counted towards her yearly total. 

https://chartdata.org/2021/12/01/spotifys-top-50-female-artists-of-2021/

Also, I agree with you, she should be credited cause it’s her song as well. However, Spotify doesn’t count it as HER streams since she’s not the lead artist to prevent counting streaming #s twice, which makes sense tbh. 

Edited by hector.adriel

Congratulations Legend X. Can't wait for La Fuerza!!!

And of course all the Xtina haters are already in this thread. It's funny the same people who want to scream so loudly that n1currs about X are the ones commenting on everything X related.

2 years in a row she hits a billion~ streams!! :clap: :clap:

Why are Brit stans so mad and bothered? This data's from Chartmasters.

On 1/1/2022 at 11:10 PM, Pedro Labre said:

with no doubts it is with MLJ and FTM

Tones and I was 46th most streamed female artist this year according to spotify and she did 760M streams 

Christina wasnt top 50

:deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.