"So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" goes viral

when i played that song on my nye party people recognised it as "that song going viral on tiktok" :WAP: 

she's coming for that gp tik tok approval 

Cute tik tok views i guess but this won’t translate to being a hit like it deserved to in 2019

Have y’all seen that her little breakout moment lasted 3 seconds? Her nword fiasco has been brought up again and she was cAnCelEd by genz. Check the replies to her last tiktok :jonny5: I’ve already seen like 5 videos about it on my fyp

2 minutes ago, conquxror said:

Have y’all seen that her little breakout moment lasted 3 seconds? Her nword fiasco has been brought up again and she was cAnCelEd by genz. Check the replies to her last tiktok :jonny5: I’ve already seen like 5 videos about it on my fyp

She will be fine. 

Just now, 305 said:

She will be fine. 

Of course she will, the white twinks are never leaving her side 

7 minutes ago, conquxror said:

What she said in that instagram screenshot showing love for Kanye’s song was an ignorant choice, but that was 2018 and she hasn’t used the n-word since then to my knowledge. Ignorance, sure but she isn’t a racist

finally. she needs to drop her EP asap:clap3:

26 minutes ago, conquxror said:

As they shouldn't :clap3:

And same with people with common sense

While not her best song, this is certainly her most instant and accessible. The whole 'Pang' record is marvellous honestly, if she is able to get some mainstream recognition outside of riding Charli XCX's coattails I'd be pleasantly surprised tbh.

54 minutes ago, conquxror said:

Welp. she's never gonna escape the racist allegations :deadbanana2:

PANG is such a masterpiece, SHYHMF is the most accesible song on the album and is such a smash pop hit, glad Tik Tok is making it viral, 2022 is gonna be Carol’s time to shine :wanda:

Queen getting the recognition she deserves :clap3:

I don't get why Tik Tok is always late to the party

1 hour ago, conquxror said:

I saw the comments on her tik tok video and someone said "what’s ur fave kanye lyric again? i forgot 😁"  :deadbanana4:

Deserved, hope her discography gets more attention :clap3:

2 hours ago, conquxror said:

Lol, are we really still doing this? Focus on people that are actually evil if you’re gonna waste your energy 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I saw the comments on her tik tok video and someone said "what’s ur fave kanye lyric again? i forgot 😁"  :deadbanana4:

:rip: 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

fffffffff