Harry's Adore You hits 1 billion streams on Spotify

storminthedark

A strong single for him to enter a phase of pop radio/GP dominance. Weird how it’s been over two years since this album, he should have his next out in the first half of the new year.

Edited by Beyonnaise

2 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

A strong single for him to enter a phase of pop radio/GP dominance. Weird how it’s been over two years since this album, he should have his next out in the first half of the new year.

There are rumors that he'll be releasing in the first quarter, who knows if it's true.

Anyway, Adore is excellent, I'm so glad it smashed this hard.

wtf, I would've never guessed it had that many streams. I know Watermelon Sugar was a huge hit, but I thought Adore You would be around 300-400m streams, I barely remember how it sounds, I heard it maybe once or twice. Was it big WW or only in the US? 

Golden is coming next :clap3:

6 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

wtf, I would've never guessed it had that many streams. I know Watermelon Sugar was a huge hit, but I thought Adore You would be around 300-400m streams, I barely remember how it sounds, I heard it maybe once or twice. Was it big WW or only in the US? 

Even the singles that didn't perform as well are above that range :jonny: Lights Up has over 500m, Golden is about to hit 500m and Falling has over 630m. Songs like Cherry, She and Fine Line are about to hit 200m as well.

Sign of the Times is close to hit a billion too. It should get there before its 5 year anniversary with ease.

I’m not sure if HS3 will come out soon, HDD said it was coming first quarter of 2022 but then backtracked and said it wouldn’t. The new variant might’ve made him change plans. This year is super stacked for him, he has two movies coming, HS3, and the rest of Love On Tour.

On 12/31/2021 at 2:29 PM, Summer Boy said:

It was pretty big worldwide but it was huge in the US. It spent 50 weeks on the chart and only stopped charting because it went recurrent, still in the top 40. It’s 4x Platinum in Americana and 2x Platinum in the UK (the latter is not easy to get at all).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.