Justin Bieber’s “Justice” surpasses 4B streams on Spotify

nooniebao

The fact ATRL said he was over after yummy. :ahh:

Edited by TheFameCurse

Wish my fave could flop like him. :deadbanana4:

ngl i was ready to drag him thinking like 1B came from the version with 25 songs obviously made to boost the streams of the album but i just checked the standard version of the album and the 16 original tracks are responsible for 3.8B of the streams so not bad at all. def his biggest album ever since purpose.

the real question is why they did a complete version with 10 extra tracks only to boost 200M streams instead of just adding STAY on it :rip:

Edited by georgechxng

11 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

ngl i was ready to drag him thinking like 1B came from the version with 25 songs obviously made to boost the streams of the album but i just checked the standard version of the album and the 16 original tracks are responsible for 3.8B of the streams so not bad at all. def his biggest album ever since purpose.

the real question is why they did a complete version with 10 extra tracks only to boost 200M streams instead of just adding STAY on it :rip:

I think it has more streams across all platforms than sour but people don’t really care about Asian platforms streams so that’s never really mentioned. Adding stay would be tacky so I guess that’s the reason they didn’t

Edited by Jaffery
Typo

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why? :mazen:

Because he’s one of the biggest artists in the world right now. Do you live under a rock? 

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

Because he’s one of the biggest artists in the world right now. Do you live under a rock? 

That's the problem :mazen::mazen::mazen:

32 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

That's the problem :mazen::mazen::mazen:

No, that’s your problem. 

12 minutes ago, Tropez said:

No, that’s your problem. 

No, this is A problem :mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen:

8 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Yes, for YOU

And the whole world :mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen:

4 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Nah, just you ❤️

AND the nearing 8 billion populace as well :biblio2:

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

AND the nearing 8 billion populace as well :biblio2:

Wah wah 

Talent

Acclaim

Big Dick

Success

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.