My telepathic conversations with Gaga, Brit, Katy and Taylor

Pikachoo

Hello all

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season so far.

2021 has come and gone, yet we still seem to be stuck in March 2020. Covid cases rising, lockdowns increasing, mass panic buying of homekits.  back to square 1, very much so.

I wish I could tell you 2022 will be better, but I don't know. I have no idea what 2022 has in store for the world. It's in God's hands. we can only wait and see...

however, I HAVE spoken telepathically to some of our favorite artists; Gaga Brit Katy and Taylor. I did not plan to, (personally I'd rather have conversations with important political leaders) but last night I was listening to late 2000s music. I was brought to my past; my teenage years; trying to make sense of what my place in the adult world would be, coming to grips with my sexuality; basically learning who I was as a person. and of course, the music that came along with it. back then, I thought I was cool for listening to The Beatles, but I'd be damned if I didn't sneak in Waking Up In Vegas onto my ipod shuffle.

This connection to my teenagehood somehow triggered a telepathic link to the pop artists of the time. I was able to only link with them for 1 minute or so, but I did get some good information to share with you all. and yes, they said it was okay for me to share it (I told them I frequented a pop culture forum)

Gaga: She is in a good place. She is really falling in love with Michael. talks of marriage soon. no plans for a child yet. she is traditional. she wants to be married first before having children. When I mentioned House of Gucci and her movie career she sent me a telepathic serotonin trigger, so I interpret that as her being pleased with its success and having plans to continue acting in 2022. No sensory feedback on new music.

Britney: She has a lot to work through. She feels free, and much happier than before. But I could still sense sadness and pain. There is a lot of trauma that needs to be dealt with here. I told her to work through that trauma before thinking of having a child. She sent me a headache when I said that (she wasn't happy) but then let it subdue. I think she knows deep down that what I said was true. Music will be part of her healing process. Expect new music in 2022, but nothing like an album. and don't expect promo for it. simply music to heal; whether she releases this to the public, I dont know.

Katy: Happy! She is in a very good place. She has a loving husband, and is a great mother to her child. When I mentioned baby Daisy, she sent me a gush of estrogen. She really loves being a mother. She is also really excited about her new Vegas residency but I did feel a bit of anxiety when I brought it up. She is concerned that the residency may not allow her to be the full time mom she wants to be. But she will find a way.

Taylor: She needs to slow down and take a breather. I felt musical notes and melodies swirling in my head, but I also felt chest pains and anxiety along with it. She has so much she wants to say, and wants to put out even more music, but she needs to calm down first. I told her to take a nice trip up in the mountains; just relax and sip some tea. But she cant put down her pen. She telepathically made me pick up a pen and write the words 'Daydream To Be'. whatever that means. I think its a potential album title? Anyway, I felt her talent, but I also felt her stress.

SO that is all I could feel from them. Like I said, it was only a minute or so. I live in the east coast, so it's very difficult to establish a good telepathic connection with someone all the way in Los Angeles. ANd I was NOT expecting it. i didnt prepare for any telepathic communication, so I was caught offguard.

just wanted to share what I heard and felt.

god bless

Pikachoo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• Cleanromantic

• Pikachoo

• Blackout2006

Taylor deserves a break and this time a happy one. Her priority right now is to rerecord.

I know her life is music but still I just want her to be happy and free of this tension

7 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

What is your astrological sign, if I may ask?

Aquarius. but i dont believe in astrology. i believe in science only.

Edited by Pikachoo

16 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

What is your astrological sign, if I may ask?

asking the important questions

RftMOPr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Tell Taylor to take all the time that she needs And to take care of herself. We don't want her overworking herself, we're already well fed with all the great music she released in the last two years :gaylorcat2:

We need you to telecommunicate with Janet and ask her when Black Diamond is coming

qy96C5D.gif

go wash your soul, they are testing your psyche before sacrificing you to make lady marmalade 2

You really are ATRL's Demi Lovato

RftMOPr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&