Millennials accelerate pandemic exit from organized religion

Espresso

I think something important is being missed. It's not just the pandemic. There is a deepening moral divide between religion and what is actually right. Faith is too often used as a vehicle for hatred or wilful ignorance. Many now associate religion with racism, intolerance, selfish "freedom" and gun-toting white entitlement.

5 hours ago, infrared said:

We need to get on our knees more often :devil:

I’m afraid we do that enough as is

fL6U6ti.gif

That’s why millennials are going down the path they are today. They have turned away from Christ, and he is punishing them for their path towards S*tan. If millennials can turn around and accept the Lord as their savior, maybe they can finally afford a home. 

Not believing in made up ghosts should be the standards but knowing this sithole called Earth... 

On 12/31/2021 at 12:49 AM, Tropez said:

That’s why millennials are going down the path they are today. They have turned away from Christ, and he is punishing them for their path towards S*tan. If millennials can turn around and accept the Lord as their savior, maybe they can finally afford a home. 

This made me laugh so hard

On 12/30/2021 at 11:49 PM, Tropez said:

:ace::razzle::ahh::ahh::ahh:

On 12/30/2021 at 10:49 PM, Tropez said:

OMEGALUL