• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• MaicolT

• TomTom2288

• keshasfillers

Many of the non-singles from Animal/Cannibal will probably have their TikTok.mp3 moment at some point, which is cool because I feel like she cut the era short after Blow.

Edited by NOW

The entire Animal and Cannibal albums deserve to go viral - and then they'll find "Grow a Pear" and she'll have a controversy and then she can seize the moment to release her new album and smash. 

Heard that new song she's featured on on the radio the other day. Not everybody has that in late 2021. 

8 minutes ago, Tropical said:

The entire Animal and Cannibal albums deserve to go viral - and then they'll find "Grow a Pear" and she'll have a controversy and then she can seize the moment to release her new album and smash. 

Heard that new song she's featured on on the radio the other day. Not everybody has that in late 2021. 

GAP has already gone viral lol

14 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

GAP has already gone viral lol

Oh welp - new era launch cancelled lol. 

1 hour ago, Tropical said:

I saw at least two viral tiktok trends using Grow A Pear

I feel like she’s becoming more appreciated by the current gen than what my gen ever did when we were 13 in 2009/10. Rise kesha, this is the beginning :clap3:

Prob my all time favorite Kesha song. Was my first song I heard by her, and it still stands out to this day.

32 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

I feel like she’s becoming more appreciated by the current gen than what my gen ever did when we were 13 in 2009/10. Rise kesha, this is the beginning :clap3:

ahead of time:clap3:

wheew, never knew Backstabber had a vid!!! it was always a favorite of mine along with Stephen and Kiss N Tell.

Animal Ke$ha was so classy-trashy in a way lol

3 hours ago, Saint James said:

I didn't know this had a music video

3 hours ago, Jotham said:

Not a 144p music video :rip:

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

:skull:

It's unreleased, Perez Hilton simply leaked the music video.

OT: First Cannibal, then YLIMD and Take It Off, then Grow A Pear, then Die Young and now Backstabber :jonny5: