Eminem is the first artist with 11 1B+ streams albums

Rap God

Eminem also became the first artist to have albums with 1B streams in 4 decade (90s,00s,10s and 20s) :jonny5:

Congrats to the Rap God! :alexz:

Edited by Rap God

9 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

What's the overall list?

Asked that in the thread recently about Kanye getting his 10th 1B album and got attacked

I only know

Eminem 11

Kanye 10

Drake 9

Taylor 8

I'm sure there are others with 8+

9 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

What's the overall list?

Eminem - 11 

Kanye West - 10 

Drake - 9 

Eminem is the KING and I pray Drake and Kanye won’t surpass him but we know they both will 

9 minutes ago, BPD said:

Eminem is the KING and I pray Drake and Kanye won’t surpass him but we know they both will 

Both? Obviously Drake will surpass Eminem, he belongs to the streaming era, but Kanye? :dies:

Well, he has 11 or more albums so

1 hour ago, BPD said:

1 hour ago, Yuanyu said:

Both? Obviously Drake will surpass Eminem, he belongs to the streaming era, but Kanye? :dies:

Either way, having albums from 4 decade to streamed over 1 billion is the most impressive achievement in my opinion. :alexz:

45 minutes ago, Jude said:

this, most of artists don't even have 10 albums

14 minutes ago, ariananext said:

1 hour ago, Jude said:

I believe that most artists who have been in the music industry for more than 20 years have at least 11 albums, but I don't see any of them in this list, I only see Eminem.

17 minutes ago, ariananext said:

A bunch of rappers and singers who started their careers around the same time as him have more than 11 albums. 
It’s an incredible achievement. 

3 hours ago, Jude said:

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

All of his iconic and successful albums were released in the 90's/early 2000's and have already went RIAA Diamond from pure and digital sales only. The fact that they can still achieve 1B streams on Spotify alone is astounding. He is indeed the Rap God.

3 hours ago, yesmine said:

All of his iconic and successful albums were released in the 90's/early 2000's and have already went RIAA Diamond from pure and digital sales only. The fact that they can still achieve 1B streams on Spotify alone is astounding. He is indeed the Rap God.

:clap3:

9 hours ago, Yuanyu said:

What are you talking about? Kanye can drop another album today and it will easily have more than 1B streams in like a month or so.. 1B streams is not hard to do nowadays. 

the fact he doesn't give af anymore. I mean, home boy doesn't properly promote his s*** for almost a decade or so :skull: 

Me and @Rap God won again, I fear.

Rap God

5 hours ago, yesmine said:

oop :mandown: 

abrahamjmr

ot: KING thingz! Lemme stream all of his albums :clap3: 

11 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Asked that in the thread recently about Kanye getting his 10th 1B album and got attacked

I only know

Eminem 11

Kanye 10

Drake 9

Taylor 8

I'm sure there are others with 8+

11 hours ago, Rap God said:

Eminem - 11 

Kanye West - 10 

Drake - 9 

We should definitely start a receipts thread or something.

It's one of the few artists who went from huge physical sellers to huge digital sellers to streaming juggernauts, insane!

Rap God having the biggest selling Rap album of all time, and multiple top selling albums in the late 2000’s and 2010’s, and being a major digital and Streaming era Rapper. His longevity to success factor is what makes him in his own league. Even now he is a top rapper and hip hop has changed so much in 20 years. I’m ready for his next album, especially if it’s the quality of MTBMB

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

What are you talking about? Kanye can drop another album today and it will easily have more than 1B streams in like a month or so.. 1B streams is not hard to do nowadays. 

As well as Eminem lol.

1 minute ago, Yuanyu said:

As well as Eminem lol.

Then what made you think that Kanye can’t do it, when he’s at 10, just 1 behind Eminem? :dies: Seems like you’re saying in your original post that Kanye is a non-factor  in the streaming era, the only artist, beside Drake, that did more than 100M streams from a single album, in 1 day! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.