• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bussea

• Buddy

• Symmetra

• Smarticle

I don't think about hurricanes and tornadoes often. 

As long as their partner is upfront with their relationship status (hey, I'm married or hey, I'm in the middle of leaving a relationship), why should I care about a choice two consenting adults make? Now, is sleeping with someone you know is willingly cheating on their S/O ethical/moral? That's your call. 

I try to steer clear of that because karma is a ***** it's real sisters

I think that hey should come and hang out so we can compare notes. 

On 12/26/2021 at 7:32 PM, John Slayne said:

Well... I don't want to say they are completely blameless, but the cheater is definitely more at fault. Grown adults are capable of making their own decisions. If they decide to cheat and leave their partner then they need to take responsibility for that action. 

Nobody can 'steal' your partner because your partner is not your property. If your partner cheats on you it's their fault first and foremost because they decided to cheat. The 'homewrecker' would never be able to wreck your home if your partner did not allow them to. 

I get off on being someone’s dirty little secret

On 12/27/2021 at 1:35 AM, EtherealCat said:

it's weird how much blame is placed on the 'homewrecker', the real homewrecker is the cheater

On 12/27/2021 at 12:30 PM, AxelFox said:

People fail to realize that the third is simply a random variant in the whole equation. If it wasn't them, it would be someone else, the 'homewrecking' would happen regardless, and that's because of the cheater. 

:siptea:

Depends on the context, I guess? If the 'homewrecker' is led on or led to believe the cheater isn't in a relationship then absolutely not. If they willingly do something with someone they know is in a marriage/relationship, then it's morally wrong and in very bad taste. With that being said, the ultimate person to blame is the cheater - nobody forces them to be unfaithful and do things behind their partners back. 

When my ex cheated on me, I was so angry and wanted to look for blame so I placed a lot of my anger on the guy he cheated on me with. After a while, I realized that no matter how angry I got at the guy, it didn't change what my ex did or undo his cheating. Cheaters are gonna cheat, and as someone's already said here, if it's not with that particular person it'll be with another anyway. :michael:

Yes, homewreckers should back off, but there is too much emphasis placed on them when **** goes south. At the end of the day, your partner is responsible for what they choose to give in to :michael:

On 12/26/2021 at 7:54 PM, ~Start The Music said:

This but also if they do know and still go ahead they’re just as gross as the one on the other end

If it makes anyone feel better, homewreckers typically end up miserable in the end because they go into relationships thinking they're an exception to a cheater's behavior but they're almost always not and it backfires.

It's not a black-n-white situation.

I wouldn't have a problem having sex with a married man if he's bisexual. There's married men who are secretly gay/bi and love their wife and family and just want some male action on the side. But obviously a woman can only satisfy one half of their husband's needs and the other half, that's what men are there for.