• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• plumbartist

• Bussea

• Buddy

• Symmetra

Well... I don't want to say they are completely blameless, but the cheater is definitely more at fault. Grown adults are capable of making their own decisions. If they decide to cheat and leave their partner then they need to take responsibility for that action. 

Nobody can 'steal' your partner because your partner is not your property. If your partner cheats on you it's their fault first and foremost because they decided to cheat. The 'homewrecker' would never be able to wreck your home if your partner did not allow them to. 

Edited by John Slayne

You mean people like Angelina Jolie and Alicia Keys, whose latest output has been bombing? Serves them right.

it's weird how much blame is placed on the 'homewrecker', the real homewrecker is the cheater

It’s the married person’s job to worry about their marriage. If they choose to hook up with other people that’s fully on them, not who they sleep with  :toofunny3:

• ATRL Member
10 minutes ago, tellem said:

It’s the married person’s job to worry about their marriage. If they choose to hook up with other people that’s fully on them, not who they sleep with  :toofunny3:

35 minutes ago, tellem said:

Tea was spilled. I dislike cheaters all around electric chair to both.

What Wendy said (to them AND the person who invited the home wrecker in their home)

I don’t agree with it in general, but in some situations where it’s dangerous for a gay man to come out and he has to marry a woman I don’t really blame someone if they have an affair with them. Actually I don’t blame the third party at all because it’s the married person that’s doing wrong. 

They’re disgusting and only comparable to animals who have sex with whatever they have in front of them. I’m not saying the cheater is not to blame but painting the “homewrecker” as an innocent when he/she’s trash is not it either.

I think it’s wrong to knowingly sleep with a person when you know they are in a monogamous relationship. However, the responsibility is ultimately on the person in the relationship to not cheat

Depends on if they know that person is married or whatever. Sometimes the person they are cheating with doesn't even know.

it's more so on the person who's in the relationship but if you're going after someone who's married with children you're sick

Marina snapped 

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

@Bussea

slap-on-face-youre-disgusting.gif

Marina snapped 

slap-on-face-youre-disgusting.gif

Edited by Bussea

Obviously they're trash, but it's not 100% their fault bc it takes two to cheat x. Unless the person is a friend of the couple they don't owe anyone anything.

I'm not one to homewreck but if the back door is open "yooohooo house cleaning 🥰🥰"