• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoshBTW

• Communion

• Horizon Flame

• BOOMBAYAH

The self-righteous Americans in the replies of that tweet are so anti-China that they can’t see their own governments can be very totalitarian when they want to be. :deadbanana2: 

I mean they shouldn’t ban it and let stupid people do what they want to do. There has to be a balance. But I guess it does partly influence people to do the same.

They are really going to try to restrict freedom of Anything :rip: even dumb stuff like that

pretty based tbh :clap3: I wouldn't be against something similar in here, especially to humble some of those cringy and ignorant influencers

I agree that it should be deemed as vulgar, because it is. Censoring it is over the line though.

WHO over-orders food?! I mean, I have ordered a little more to keep for later in the week or something. But not just because to flaunt it. WHO DOES THAT?! WHY?! WHAT IS THE POINT?!

And WHO scatters currency and throws it everywhere?! That is just outrageous. 

What they’re referring to is just down right trashy bragging with people doing insane things wasting money.

Well I agree with this. A lot of people are easily swayed by social media. It's similar addiction to gambling

19 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

I agree that it should be deemed as vulgar, because it is. Censoring it is over the line though.

this, it should be frowned upon in society everywhere (literally contributing to global waste)

It is vulgar and gross, but censoring this is beyond stupid.  The government officials who enact this live in huge mansions and send their children to expensive private schools in the US and UK, vacation in Switzerland, and own several luxury cars.  You can’t seriously enforce something you don’t even believe in nor follow.

59 minutes ago, discosean said:

WHO over-orders food?! I mean, I have ordered a little more to keep for later in the week or something. But not just because to flaunt it. WHO DOES THAT?! WHY?! WHAT IS THE POINT?!

Like ... it's SO obscure. It's serving "Kim, there's people that are dying" teas. Imagine focusing on online over-eating posts when you can focus on literally anything else instead 

The only example I can even think of is this

VxfWxEg.jpg

I mean flaunting wealth in social media is super vulgar and with people without any brains cells, but to make it illegal is really authoritarian.

The CCP being disgusting is not surprising at all.