Girls Aloud's "The Loving Kind" cert. Silver (UK)

LesFleur

13 minutes ago, theweekend said:

great but untouchable deserved every little aspect of success TLK has got

I think you mean Untouchable deserves every aspect of The Promise's success! It should have been a platinum #1 song for them. SUCH a beautiful track

high key clocked pet shop boys for producing more songs during their botched legacy period, they had been very active on mainstream scene and their works that year too.

imo i thought this was sure fire number one, but clearly fanbase saved the record by skin of teeth. i dont feel the track at all now

10 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I think you mean Untouchable deserves every aspect of The Promise's success! It should have been a platinum #1 song for them. SUCH a beautiful track

lmao that too but The Promise is abolute perfection so i wouldn't dare go against it

The Untouchable stanning in here :clap3: Nadine’s outro alone should have been 11 weeks number 1.

Anyway, this is a cute song too so congrats!

Everyone is naming the best GA songs and yet no one has mentioned Call the Shots :biblio:

8 hours ago, LesFleur said:

Everyone is naming the best GA songs and yet no one has mentioned Call the Shots :biblio:

i'm sure its one of everyone' favorite GA songs. it's the perfect pop song. nicola gave us a MOMENT in pop history that isn't talked about enough!!

15 hours ago, despy said:

i'm sure its one of everyone' favorite GA songs. it's the perfect pop song. nicola gave us a MOMENT in pop history that isn't talked about enough!!

Yesssss :alexz:the best part :jonny5:

On 12/22/2021 at 10:32 PM, tbhmatt said:

The Untouchable stanning in here :clap3: Nadine’s outro alone should have been 11 weeks number 1.

Anyway, this is a cute song too so congrats!

omg this! Too bad they had to cut the song short for the radio edit, because the full version deserved the mv treatment! :jonny5:

Also, Promise is one of their all-time best, but TLK is good too. They have almost no bad songs.

On 12/23/2021 at 6:30 AM, despy said:

Yes this is my joint favourite with Untouchable! 

Their worst single, but still deserved

The Promise is fucking perfection let’s not

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.