RPDR UK vs. The World | Cast Revealed! | 2021 RuGirls Rate full results on pg. 63

genetic fail

99 queens in 12 months… :deadbanana: 

Everyone give A’Whora your 15 and K*ndy Muse your -5. :gaycat2:

I enjoyed the best lip syncs, runways, and moments. It was fun to go through and relive all that from this year. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Relampago.

• Hephaestus

• CBC

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The Icesis Couture erasure :biblio:

Great gowns beautiful gowns...

26 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

I didn't watch Italia so I'm just tempted to just give all of them 0s

You can give them all 0s but give your 11 to ENORMA for giving us more drama in 1 episode and several seasons in years

8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

:duca: 

I don’t know who to give my 15 to. My first thought was Pythia, but not with those lipsync skills.

Carmen Farala ofc. She's a huge Lady Gaga fan

YgF7nrP.gif

54 minutes ago, Hurem said:

:duca: 

I don’t know who to give my 15 to. My first thought was Pythia, but not with those lipsync skills.

La La Ri obviously

This will be the first rate I participate in:gaycat2:

Edited by Whis

• ATRL Moderator

jan was the easiest -5 i ever gave. as6 probably cemented her as my least favourite queen ever

Submitted. There were too many moments, runways, and lip syncs to come up with a definitive list so I just listed whatever came to mind so sorry for forgetting some. :sorry:

Gave Charity my -5 because the "robbed" narrative is so annoying. She wasn't that good. 

7 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

jan was the easiest -5 i ever gave. as6 probably cemented her as my least favourite queen ever

She was my runner up for my -5, there some somehow someone worse than her this year!

YgF7nrP.gif

13 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

:cm:

23 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I was also planning to give her my -5 but then I remembered Ella Vaday :gaycat3:

Scarlet Adams must be laughing at your choices for Drag of the Year :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Whis said:

I was also planning to give her my -5 but then I remembered Ella Vaday :gaycat3:

ella has her snatch game and roast at least

jan has one undeserved win, one of the most hideous lipsyncs i've ever seen, no personality, one of the most overinflated egos ever with almost no talent to back it up, awful runways, an embarrassing and manufactured screen presence which screams desperation...

:gaycat3:

Just now, Unoriginal said:

ella has her snatch game and roast at least

jan has one undeserved win, one of the most hideous lipsyncs i've ever seen, no personality, one of the most overinflated egos ever with almost no talent to back it up, awful runways, an embarrassing and manufactured screen presence which screams desperation...

:gaycat3:

Darn, that’s true. Wish I could change my vote now but I guess it’s too late now. I count on y’all to make Jan or Ella last placing queens now:gaycat6:

When do y’all expect them to do the cast ruveal for UKvsTW? I hope they gave the girls a proper promo photoshoot.

Carmen is hands down the best queen this year

Assuming no one sabotages tho, I expect Bimini to snatch the top spot. Maybe even Tayce

I hope Icesis can be top 10 at least, easily one of the best winners we’ve had in a while along with Carmen

I forgot how much Holland served in their runways last year :eek:

I think I may have been too harsh in my rating :blush:

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Darn, that’s true. Wish I could change my vote now but I guess it’s too late now. I count on y’all to make Jan or Ella last placing queens now:gaycat6:

When do y’all expect them to do the cast ruveal for UKvsTW? I hope they gave the girls a proper promo photoshoot.

The DRUK account said today they're coming very very soon, they started teasing the season at midnight. :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

I considered her but gave mine to Scarlett Harlett instead 

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

A respectable decision :clap3:

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I hope Icesis can be top 10 at least, easily one of the best winners we’ve had in a while along with Carmen

Icesis is talented but has no starpower sadly.

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

I gave mine to Scarlet Adams lol

Lol Karen from finance deserves the -5....

25 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Lol Karen from finance deserves the -5....

Absolutely the correct take. I almost considered giving it to Scarlet Adams, but at least she actually did some memorable things that season. Karen gave me nothing/was pushed to the end and she was the only one I had name recognition with going in :mandown:

Karen going so far was a real choice because at least the other uhhhh ones mentioned turned out a look or two :rip: