RPDR UK vs. The World | Cast Revealed! | 2021 RuGirls Rate full results on pg. 63

genetic fail

8 hours ago, Subomie said:

Rose did well given the lack of competition S13 offered. Other seasons would've seen her as a mid-out I think. She's not the worst or anything, it's just crazy how much the fandom rallied around her, given her lack of... anything.

I get that it’s easy to drag on Rosé but she probably makes the Top 5 on any season. 

She’s very well-rounded and good at drag race, even if she isn’t the most exciting queen. 

The makeover is really the only clear shot the girls have to get her out. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Relampago.

• Hephaestus

• CBC

Cherry Valentina was very cute, I wanted to see more from her. It was Tayce and Ellie who did worst on that episode but ru was on crack and wanted to keep Ellie on the competition for like forever :deadbanana:

Edited by Afferty

I liked Cherry but I was lowkey glad she left early so I didn’t have to hear that annoying laugh. Davina De Campo on UK1 was torture

8 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

you mean the #1 australian queen in the rate

https://imgur.com/MpAD8tF

the lack of embed :biblionny:

lmao :laugh: (for real though, the embed decided to stay in the previous version of the theme)

In our minds… She’s definitely number #1. Too bad in reality Anita, Elektra and Kita are still in the rate :chick3: 

I really don’t get the hate for theater queens. They have skills that even “drag queens that do it for passion” don’t, so it’s not like they’re robbing them of anything. Talented queens will always go far because skills are usually more valuable than, you know, a nice mug and designer looks.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

I really don’t get the hate for theater queens. They have skills that even “drag queens that do it for passion” don’t, so it’s not like they’re robbing them of anything. Talented queens will always go far because skills are usually more valuable than, you know, a nice mug and designer looks.

You don’t? 

jan-womanizer-lipsync-all-stars-6-gif.gi

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

You don’t? 

jan-womanizer-lipsync-all-stars-6-gif.gi

Jan is hated for her behavior, not for being a theater queen. Rosé and Ella are hated for their drag looking busted. There’s a difference. One can always buy better looks, but skills can’t be bought.

6 hours ago, CroNich said:

Am I the only one who didn't really see a problem with Etc's snatch game? Do we really think Lindy Chambalin is tuning into Rupaul's every week cause she cares what drag queens think of her? Also Etc was discrediting her or calling her a liar, just poking fun at a very unusual well known situation. 

It really doesn’t matter if Lindy watches drag race or not. The story is tragic. There’s no humour in making fun of a woman who lost her baby and then was ridiculed and vilified by national press for years. It’s punching down in the worst way.

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

It really doesn’t matter if Lindy watches drag race or not. The story is tragic. There’s no humour in making fun of a woman who lost her baby and then was ridiculed and vilified by national press for years. It’s punching down in the worst way.

I agrih. I like Etc, but that snatch game was not it. Drag should be about punching up and never punching down.

I don't think we can even call the likes of Jan and Rosé theater queens. They've probably never been on a theater stage in their lives. It's an insult to queens such as Ben DelaCreme or Jinkx Monsoon

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I don't think we can even call the likes of Jan and Rosé theater queens. They've probably never been on a theater stage in their lives. It's an insult to queens such as Ben DelaCreme or Jinkx Monsoon

This, I think the general consensus is they only do drag because they didn't make it in the theatre scene.

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Tea, theyre theatre REJECT queens. :fan:

Jan is Alexis Michelle's drag daughter. :gaycat6:

18 hours ago, Whis said:

Finally the theatergay who happens to do drag but is NOT an actual DRAGqueen is out :clap3:

This narrative always confuses the **** out of me? Can someone explain how someone’s path towards drag is any more or less valid than another??

some queens are designers who start doing drag

some are make up artists who get into drag

some are theatre folks who get into drag

some are underage teens who do drag just to get into clubs and then become full time drag queens

some are dancers who get into drag 

Etcetera Etcetera

so really now…where’s the shame in someone who loves music theatre leading them into the path of drag? What’s so invalid about that?

it’s not your favorite style of drag, fine. But it isn’t less valid in anyway and that ”read” is weak.

the fact is Rosé, who was just “whelming”, objectively did the best in season 13. She got to the final 4 on pure performance merit.

9 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Wow the good sis already beating me to the punch with the tea. :clap3:

also- how can the 2 of us spam-report this rate until we get is cancelled for the disrespectful placement of icon Divinity???

the fact that robbed queen Divinity didn’t make the top 40 of this rate is tragic! I mean seriously there are THREE down under queens still in this rate (even though Kita Mean really is good drag queen and deserves her crown and I won’t hear otherwise from Skkkarlet fans)

anyway- cheers to Enorma Jean being top 20 or we riot!

• ATRL Moderator

Victoria.... yeah, she had a good episode but that crunchy lipsync left a bad taste in my mouth.  I'm more than open to see more of what she has to offer though. 

LaLaRi.jpg

#49 Lala Ri

RPDR Season 13 (5/13)

10th Place + Miss Congeniality

Average: 5.833

11s: @LipaBlink@LastKiss@ainadalkaz

10s: @khalyan@Subomie

Lowest: 1 @Gwegend@Mr.Link@Ken Lee@t.A.T.u.

Lala Ri charmed everyone with her bright personality and hilarious confessionals. She also proved to be a lipsync assassin serving in all three of her lipsyncs. Her most memorable moment, though, is coming out in this instantly iconic (for all the wrong reasons) look. Can't wait to see her in a future All Stars!

lala-ri-iggy-azalea.gif

38 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

This narrative always confuses the **** out of me? Can someone explain how someone’s path towards drag is any more or less valid than another??

some queens are designers who start doing drag

some are make up artists who get into drag

some are theatre folks who get into drag

some are underage teens who do drag just to get into clubs and then become full time drag queens

some are dancers who get into drag 

Etcetera Etcetera

so really now…where’s the shame in someone who loves music theatre leading them into the path of drag? What’s so invalid about that?

it’s not your favorite style of drag, fine. But it isn’t less valid in anyway and that ”read” is weak.

the fact is Rosé, who was just “whelming”, objectively did the best in season 13. She got to the final 4 on pure performance merit.

Whew, you perfectly put my thoughts into words:clap3:

26 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

also- how can the 2 of us spam-report this rate until we get is cancelled for the disrespectful placement of icon Divinity???

the fact that robbed queen Divinity didn’t make the top 40 of this rate is tragic! I mean seriously there are THREE down under queens still in this rate (even though Kita Mean really is good drag queen and deserves her crown and I won’t hear otherwise from Skkkarlet fans)

anyway- cheers to Enorma Jean being top 20 or we riot!

Sure, let’s plan something :eli:

Some placements so far are very rotten, Divinity being one of them. Let’s just hope that the remaining queens of DRI make it to top 20, otherwise the rate is automatically invalid :supaspaz:

I was actually shocked when Lala left so early. Not because it was like she was a frontrunner or anything, just because a season kinda needs likable characters to be interesting, ya know? The bag look is iconic, early seasons level messery. They should've kept her around a few more weeks as a Jiggly Caliente-esque source of humour and fun.

Not two 11's to this :ahh: y'all are hilarious.

On 1/12/2022 at 4:55 PM, Dekkan said:

I am choosing to ignore that *****'s existence, NEXT

:coffee:

On 1/12/2022 at 5:23 PM, Rabbit said:

Ginger truly believes shes owed a crown everytime she competes. Its insufferable 

23 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

The fact that we had to see Veronica for two seasons was homophobia. Her drag is awful and her personality in drag and out of drag is cringey.

Victoria could’ve been lower. Her mug hurts my eyes and her fashion is not very exciting.

LaLegend Ri should’ve been higher wtf :biblio:

I'm sorry but LaLa Ri is so forgettable. I don't even remember what the LaLa Ri Experience was suppose to give.