RPDR UK vs. The World | Cast Revealed! | 2021 RuGirls Rate full results on pg. 63

genetic fail

The name seems stupid at first but if Bimini is participating then yeah it's the world against the queen herself :jonny5:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Relampago.

• Hephaestus

• CBC

the name implies that the “the World” girls stand little to no chance of winning over the UK girls :toofunny3:

Let’s pray that this will be a success and can lead to more IAS seasons. This would be amazing exposure and platform for the international queens. 

Edited by publikcitizen

The title is definitely odd. In the article it says the UK is the first ‘host nation’ so they’ll probably branch out to other countries Drag Race in future seasons?

The thing that gets me about the title is like what if all the UK queens are eliminated by like episode three and then its not really UK vs the world at that point :rip:

Unless they follow a new format I suppose. Hyped nonetheless 

Edited by wraith

2 minutes ago, Million said:

The title is definitely odd. In the article it says the UK is the first ‘host nation’ so they’ll probably branch out to other countries Drag Race in future seasons?

The Drag Eurovision. If you win for your country, then it's the next one to host. :clap3:

36 minutes ago, rN820 said:

any ideas when this is going to premiere? im sooooo excited! 

February :psyduck:

The cast is so good I can’t wait 

2 hours ago, CBC said:

The name seems stupid at first but if Bimini is participating then yeah it's the world against the queen herself :jonny5:

It's too soon for any UK2 queens to be on. This was filmed when UK2 was airing. 

38 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

It's too soon for any UK2 queens to be on. This was filmed when UK2 was airing. 

Tbf the cast of UK1 is still leagues above a lot of us girlies :fan:

Wait so is it confirmed that there is no cash prize or are we just speculating because it's on the BBC? This is premiering on a new platform so maybe that is the workaround for them to have a cash prize. I can't imagine the girls agreeing to this is there isn't some All Stars level money involved :skull: 

4 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

Titling it “UK vs. The World” makes it seem like a one-time thing as opposed to an international all stars franchise. 

I hate the title but the article seems to imply that we might get other spinoffs, as in "Spain vs the world", "Thailand vs the world" etc, which would actually serve a bit. but yeah, it seems a little bit biased towards the "hosting nation"

anyway I cannot wait for yet another season of favoritism and riggory :gaycat2:

If they don't have a cash prize I honestly don't see why any of the girls outside of the UK would agree to participate

36 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

If they don't have a cash prize I honestly don't see why any of the girls outside of the UK would agree to participate

I would've disagreed up until this year. Usually they get traction and followers but this uk3 and as6 have shown how little impact it can have now.

16 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

I would've disagreed up until this year. Usually they get traction and followers but this uk3 and as6 have shown how little impact it can have now.

AS6 was screwed by being put on paramount plus but yeah there was hardly any hype for UK3. I'm starting to believe the theory that UK2 and CDR1 were successful due to everyone being stuck at home at the height of the pandemic. 

44 minutes ago, Morissette said:

AS6 was screwed by being put on paramount plus but yeah there was hardly any hype for UK3. I'm starting to believe the theory that UK2 and CDR1 were successful due to everyone being stuck at home at the height of the pandemic. 

They were also more captivating. And engaging seasons….

RuPaul’s Worldwide Drag Race >>>>>

Give me at least 15 queens :rip:

19 minutes ago, Antonini said:

They were also more captivating. And engaging seasons….

I agree but the downfall was steep :skull:

Weren’t there rumours that the queens got a stipend of a couple grand for this? So no prize but everyone gets some money for their drag and to play the game again, I’d say that’s fair