Jump to content

RPDR UK vs. The World | Cast Revealed! | 2021 RuGirls Rate full results on pg. 63


genetic fail
 Share

Recommended Posts

FJTo1mGWUAEKF94?format=jpg&name=large
Quote

Who will become “Queen of the Mothertucking World”? RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World premieres February 1, 9pm on BBC Three and BBC iPlayer.

The Cast:

FJTqfLlXoAAus_h?format=jpg&name=largeFJTq57zXsAIG70q?format=jpg&name=largeFJTrIkIWYAkFAV6?format=jpg&name=large

FJTre-4XwAEBNwN?format=jpg&name=largeFJTr96YXwAAIf9w?format=jpg&name=largeFJTsGnWWQAIxCSo?format=jpg&name=large

FJTsT5tWUAQYTNq?format=jpg&name=largeFJTsftSXEAQraix?format=jpg&name=largeFJTsuyIWUAEtmIn?format=jpg&name=large

 

Baga Chipz (Drag Race UK), Mo Heart (Drag Race US 10, All Stars 4), Lemon (Canada's Drag Race), Pangina Heals (Drag Race Thailand), Cheryl Hole (Drag Race UK), Jimbo (Canada's Drag Race), Janey Jacké (Drag Race Holland), Blu Hydrangea (Drag Race UK) & Jujubee (Drag Race US 2, All Stars 1 & 5)

 

 

 

Edited by genetic fail
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • genetic fail

    174

  • Relampago.

    64

  • Hephaestus

    119

  • CBC

    94

Very excited :duca:

I feel like they're doing this a bit too early, but I guess I should wait to see the cast, before saying that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Argh, I hate the name. I was hoping they would change it but oh well. Still excited for it. :clap3:

 

I know it's a BBC thing, but I was expecting for it to happen after season 14. If they are teasing right now it might be during the season.

Two "main" seasons, and by main I mean hosted by Rupaul, airing at the same time it's not a good thing imo, you inevitably compare them to each other and start losing interest in one of them, like I dropped some episodes from S13 since UK2 was way more interesting. :rip:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Argh, I hate the name. I was hoping they would change it but oh well. Still excited for it. :clap3:

 

I know it's a BBC thing, but I was expecting for it to happen after season 14. If they are teasing right now it might be during the season.

Two "main" seasons, and by main I mean hosted by Rupaul, airing at the same time it's not a good thing imo, you inevitably compare them to each other and start losing interest in one of them, like I dropped some episodes from S13 since UK2 was way more interesting. :rip:

 

 

I agree but this time they won't be as compared I think, UKVTW is only gonna have 6 episodes from what I've heard so they'll just clash for a month and a half.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t get why it’s called UK vs the world though… should’ve called it All Stars: International or whatever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hurem said:

I don’t get why it’s called UK vs the world though… should’ve called it All Stars: International or whatever.

 

1 minute ago, Bang Up said:

I'm confused as to why it's called UK vs the World? But nevertheless I am excited!

the BBC and insufferable patriotism come hand in hand. them replacing the entirety of television and radio broadcasts with coverage of Prince Philip's death became the most complained about moment in TV history this year, for instance :rip: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56756296

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Titling it “UK vs. The World” makes it seem like a one-time thing as opposed to an international all stars franchise. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

Titling it “UK vs. The World” makes it seem like a one-time thing as opposed to an international all stars franchise. 

hopefully it serves as a test run for wow to see if individual international all stars seasons would be well received (as if we haven't been asking for UKAS since s2 aired :rip:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not UK vs The World being the name :skull: and only 9 queens is kinda disappointing imo especially since we have so many stunning queens to pick from. Hopefully the UK/US queens aren’t favored by Ru but I guess it’s inevitable since she actually judged those girls 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Desire said:

Not UK vs The World being the name :skull: and only 9 queens is kinda disappointing imo especially since we have so many stunning queens to pick from. Hopefully the UK/US queens aren’t favored by Ru but I guess it’s inevitable since she actually judged those girls 

Rumor has it that the cast was supposed to be 10 queens but unfortunately one had to cancel last minute because of personal issues

 

Asttina

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Rumor has it that the cast was supposed to be 10 queens but unfortunately one had to cancel last minute because of personal issues

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Asttina

 

Nnnn I took a risk with opening that spoiler but that is not a disappointment imo :fan: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...