Spotify: "S&M" hits 500M streams

istan4badgalriri

Ks5K48W.jpg

Rihanna's 15th song to reach 500M :clap3: 

Also the most streamed track from "LOUD"

I'm still shook this is the most streamed track of "Loud" and outstreamed "Only Girl" and "What's My Name?" :deadbanana:

It was also the biggest digital seller of Loud at least in the USA - I remember it was the first to cross 4M I think? A streaming and digital classic! 

15 minutes ago, naval23 said:

I'm still shook this is the most streamed track of "Loud" and outstreamed "Only Girl" and "What's My Name?" :deadbanana:

It was also the biggest digital seller of Loud at least in the USA - I remember it was the first to cross 4M I think? A streaming and digital classic! 

Only Girl isn’t that far behind (470M) but WMN is nowhere near (300M) which surprises me tbh 

59 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Only Girl isn’t that far behind (470M) but WMN is nowhere near (300M) which surprises me tbh 

? WMN was more or less only big in the US. S&M and OG were global. 

2 minutes ago, Stallo said:

? WMN was more or less only big in the US. S&M and OG were global. 

It smashed in the UK but yeah, I know it was the more local one. It just surprises me cause it sounds like a streaming hit and has Drake on it too

I'm always surprised by just how big the song is and that's it's basically the biggest from Loud :deadbanana: Deserved tho, a BANGA :worship:

6 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

WMN is massive but only in the US 

OG even S&M bigger in Asia which is a shame because WMN is one of her best top 5 bops ever

7 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

GP their lack of taste. WMN? >>>>>

Sounds so freaking fresh, I still hear S&M pretty often on the radio.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.