FKA twigs - 'CAPRISONGS'

Supervillain

4 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

She should at least work with OPN again in the future and actually release it.

The fact that she chose daybed, the worst song of their sessions, to release :ace:

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahauntingnearu

• Supervillain

• JoanneActII

• FlyPirate

53 minutes ago, Goddxss said:

The fact that she chose daybed, the worst song of their sessions, to release :ace:

RIGHT!? Not to mention the fact that Magdalene could've used a couple more tracks. 

26 minutes ago, DanDuke said:

P.s do Americans have Capri Sun in their grocery stores?

yes!

58 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

yes!

Oh nice! Such a nostalgic drink for me! 

OT: perched for this! Hope Tears is indicative of the mixtape sound!

2 hours ago, Goddxss said:

Daybed grew on me like crazy, i kinda learned to take it as an ambient piece meant to portray the stagnancy of depressed mindsets. it’s obviously not as melodic as any of the other tracks on the album, but it very much serves a purpose

Capri Sun, oh fuck yum. Seems like a good idea to commit to this being a mixtape (seemed like she was going back and forth) and nice it's coming so soon after lots of hype, then nothing, then hype, then nothing (even if it was just ATRL hype nnn).

Daybed slander in here :biblio: Not surprised but smh.

So soon after Magdalene :jonny5: Can she top Fallen Alien? Or Holy Terrain? Or Sad Day?  Or the title track? Or GODaphane? Ahhh I'm so nervous? 

seriously i don't understand why she's scrapped wdylm would be a really nice spotlight to have the weeknd and dua lipa on a """MIXTAPE"""

i also wish WDYLM weren't scrapped

To me she is very in the right by branding this as a mixtape. It's highly collaborative, there are some interludes/spoken parts by her friends, samples, this feels very different to her other projects which are highly conceptual and thought out. This is more about fun and trying different things even if they don't stick together on one album.

Edited by BlackoutZone

40 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

To me she is very in the right by branding this as a mixtape. It's highly collaborative, there are some interludes/spoken parts by her friends, samples, this feels very different to her other projects which are highly conceptual and thought out. This is more about fun and trying different things even if they don't stick together on one album.

How many tracks are there? 

15 hours ago, Goddxss said:

Radiant Me² is a tour she did back in 2016, where she debuted three new songs produced by Oneohtrix Point Never.

Hide contents

Give us these wtf good to love deserved to be on an album too 

15 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

She should at least work with OPN again in the future and actually release it.

Wait how many songs have gone unreleased 😳 

8 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm praying that Tinashe is on this

8 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Are there songs as sickeningly good as Tears In The Club? 

:jonny5:

Kinda my fave song, but it’s solely because of the Olive sample :allears:  It has like 3 features tho nn. It’s called Darjeeling

11 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Kinda my fave song, but it’s solely because of the Olive sample :allears:  It has like 3 features tho nn. It’s called Darjeeling

Is there anymore Arca production on the mixtape?