Jump to content

FKA twigs - 'CAPRISONGS'


Supervillain
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, ahauntingnearu said:

I'm sure Capricorn symbology will be referenced somehow; but if it were to end up being the TITC cover, I wouldn't mind at all :jonny:

super agree:jonny5::giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ahauntingnearu

    75

  • Supervillain

    60

  • JoanneActII

    29

  • FlyPirate

    32

Just now, Pendulum said:

What does Capri sun mean? It's not the juice, is it? 

Capricorn Sun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All that wait for a mixtape… :stare: and not her scrapping the Dua collab that literally every single gay wanted from them :psyduck: hopefully it ends up being released on a future project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

All that wait for a mixtape… :stare: and not her scrapping the Dua collab that literally every single gay wanted from them :psyduck: hopefully it ends up being released on a future project

Her mixtapes are amazing. Melissa EP is my (one of my 3) fave project by Twigs

Edited by Massive_Teardrop
Clarification
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Darius said:

At this point I'd be fine if she just put the Radiant Me 2 songs on here and called it a day

I wish but she would never. They're too old at this point for her to even consider those. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Darius said:

At this point I'd be fine if she just put the Radiant Me 2 songs on here and called it a day

what is that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

what is that?

Radiant Me² is a tour she did back in 2016, where she debuted three new songs produced by Oneohtrix Point Never.

Spoiler

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

I wish but she would never. They're too old at this point for her to even consider those. 

The astrology reference in the title gave me hope. She referenced astrology in the ROOMS project and used those songs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Goddxss said:

The astrology reference in the title gave me hope. She referenced astrology in the ROOMS project and used those songs.

She should at least work with OPN again in the future and actually release it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...