• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• BNF91

• JBJT2786

• Broken

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I hope despite the Omnicron variant, this can still make a billion dollar. It deserves to do that. 

I think if it holds up well during the Christmas it'll make a billion at the minimum. January is gonna be a crapshoot( I feel like Scream is gonna get delayed because of Omicron which makes me sad)

I dunno how much Omicron will affect, but really it'll likely be at $1B within the next few days. Will have to see to what degree cinemas close or reduce capacity. 

They are giving it a 22% drop on Sunday which is too much. Probably trying to account for Omicron? Still, I don't think it should be any more than -16%. Actuals are certain to jump up. Whether it's enough to pass IW is another question. 

Hopefully with this success, they give Andrew Garfield the third movie he deserves. He was so good in no way home. When given the right material he shines. 

Also If they played this at the end during the credits I would have cried (it fits so well with the storyline of NWH).

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

Dr. Strange 2 is going to come for #2 opening weekend too. A marvel showdown :flame:

hmm no, DS2 will open with 150-180 mil max

15 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Black panther 2 will challenge it then 

28 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Idk tbh, with the Likelihood of another lockdown throughout the world in the new year and with this movie being hyped by the end credit scene it could be huge as people won’t be able to go theatres for a whole (depending on the country) 

not to mention as time gets closer they will be massively teasing who the multiverse will bring back (or bring to) the film. 

elizibeth Olson deserves her billion dollar film with a main role and I’m confident this will do it. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Idk tbh, with the Likelihood of another lockdown throughout the world in the new year and with this movie being hyped by the end credit scene it could be huge as people won’t be able to go theatres for a whole (depending on the country) 

not to mention as time gets closer they will be massively teasing who the multiverse will bring back (or bring to) the film. 

elizibeth Olson deserves her billion dollar film with a main role and I’m confident this will do it. :clap3:

I had heard rumors of mutants/x-men so if they can drum up enough buzz in that way then I can see it doing more. Off the strength of Strange and Wanda I don't see it doing Spider Man blockbuster numbers but still very strong