Spider-man: No Way Home BO Megathread- 668M US, 1.53B WW

JBJT2786

No Way Home broke Endgame's opening day record in India.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Box Office Day collection 1: Spider-Man: No Way Home has created havoc at the Box Office in India. After running ‘sold out’ almost in every circuit in the country, the Marvel biggie has collected a whopping Rs 32-34 crore on its first day at the domestic Box Office. This is huge considering the film ran at 50 per cent capacity in the theatres in Maharashtra. Without this restriction, the Tom Holland and Zendaya starrer would have garnered over Rs 40 crore, reports Pinkvilla.

https://www.india.com/entertainment/spider-man-no-way-home-beats-avengers-endgame-sooryavanshi-box-office-day-1-india-detailed-collection-report-5142771/

:deadbanana2:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• BNF91

• JBJT2786

• Broken

Top Posters In This Topic

Sony having the 2 biggest openings of 2021 is hilarious :ahh:if Disney didn't put BW on Premiere Access they would've gotten #2 and avoided that lawsuit nnn

5 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Sony WON!

100M opening Day is possible now. At this point unless today doesn't hit 100M and Saturday drops like a rock 200M is guaranteed :rip:

Yeah given how well received this is gonna be I think this may beat Last Jedi's opening... which is craaaaaaaazy lol what the

Edited by ALA

This movie is a HUGE hit. Went to watch it today and the theatre was packed. It already did stellar numbers in countries like India with their own thriving movie markets. :jonny5:

When Omicron surges get blamed on SpiderMan NWH :jonny2:

i just know she doing backflips in those theaters

Edited by DONTYELLATME

top movies of the year so far:

1 marvel's shang chi

2 marvel's venom

3 marvel's black widow

we'll see how fast it takes for marvel's spider man to top the marvel dominant slate.

1 hour ago, ALA said:

Holy **** :deadbanana4: this is gonna beat Far From Home even without China

I seriously wasnt expecting it hit 500 Miliion by Sunday but now I'm convinced.

21 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

Coming for Force Awakens OW possibly. 

The final nail in Star Wars' coffin.

Can I also just say, yes the MCU is still thriving, but I think this is really Spidey box office prowess here. Multigenerational Spider-Man unity. 

6 hours ago, DONTYELLATME said:

Ngl while I was watching the movie today I kept thinking "what if Omicron is in this theatre right now" :jonny:

7 hours ago, DONTYELLATME said:

Yes 

and Christmas holiday

Just came back from the theater. I can't believe I got some surprises despite knowing half the movie coming in. My theater was hella packed and we shall all the evening screenings sold out.  It's gonna be interesting tomorrow 

On 12/17/2021 at 8:42 AM, tiagol88 said:

Even Eternals didn't do nearly as bad as some say. It did better than Black Widow at the BO with less money spent on marketing and the same budget, it also surpassed Shang Chi at the International BO. It lost WW due to Domestic only. 

This year didn't change anything for the MCU in any way. People really think the MCU is starting to lose somehow are in for a tough decade :bibliahh:

What’s with this false information
Eternals did poorly for a Marvel movie. It is the least profitable Marvel movie this year. It hasn’t and won’t surpass Shang-Chi’s international or domestic box office. It earned 400 million bo worldwide so far but it will be released on Disney+ within a month. There’s no chance for it to surpass Shang-Chi’s worldwide bo number. And Shang-Chi probably costs less money to make

Black Widow was released on streaming service with additional cost. It is a huge hit on streaming service and its bo number is very close to Eternals’. It is miles more profitable than Eternals

Edited by Strawberry Swing

43 minutes ago, Strawberry Swing said:

What’s with this false information

It hasn’t and won’t surpass Shang-Chi’s international office.

:psyduck:

Eternals:

INTERNATIONAL: $234,244,923

Shang-Chi:

INTERNATIONAL: $207,673,251

Source: Box Office Mojo

Edited by Broken

8 hours ago, Broken said:

:psyduck:

Eternals:

INTERNATIONAL: $234,244,923

Shang-Chi:

INTERNATIONAL: $207,673,251

Source: Box Office Mojo

Poor thing mistook international box office with worldwide box office.

There was no false information on my post.

Eternals did better internationally while being banned from more countries due to a gay kiss lol.

He also forgot to mention Black Widow had 3 different release dates with 3 distinct promo campaigns while Eternals had one only. The money they spent on marketing it was crazy.

Edited by tiagol88

omg imagine if it snatches third biggest opening from Force Awakens :jonny4: