Will J. Biden be a one-term wonder?

KMO

His mental and physical health are in rapid decline, he’s backtracking on a lot of his big-ticket policies and promises, and people are seeing right through the “cool Joe” veneer his PR team have been carefully orchestrating since the Obama terms.

Is it time-up for Joe? :sistrens:

Edited by KMO

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kassi

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Miss Show Business

I’m really conflicted with him and I think the majority of the public is as well. Which is dangerous considering the flip flopping states like Georgia. There was a mutual on Twitter that said they’re voting republican next term but to me that’s over doing it. You can catch me mopping the ocean CLEAN before I ever vote red. I just don’t want 2024 to be a Biden VS Trump again. 

Winter… I mean Trump is coming, democrats. Be fearful my friend! We will take power again. And it will be ours forever this time.

Edited by phreshprince

I think he will be. And what's worse, Trump may come back.

Yes, I think the Virginia gubernatorial race was a bellwether for the upcoming midterms and for the 2024 election. If it's not Trump, it'll be someone as bad as Trump.

4 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Yes :clap:

Yes! We love it!! Real women… vote for Trump 🇺🇸 

2 minutes ago, kandicha said:

Yes, I think the Virginia gubernatorial race was a bellwether for the upcoming midterms and for the 2024 election. If it's not Trump, it'll be someone as bad as Trump.

Here for daddy Santis! He’s given me SO much respect for Florida.

6 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

I think he will be. And what's worse,

Trump

may come back.

That's a scary thought 

Having a right-wing Democrat doesn't offer any true alternative to a right-wing Republican.

Most working class, good-hearted people will likely, like usual, stay home because the lesser evil is still evil while affluent urban liberals try to convince their affluent suburbanites to vote for Biden while they nod along yet vote for Trump in private. :michael:

Edited by Communion

Idk what’s happening at this point. However, I agree I do thin Biden will be a one term president. 

my prediction is that he will step down for health reasons. Kamala or Pete will run for president and it will be trump coming back again for republican. 

if democrats will have another election I need Elizabeth warren and  bernie replacement to run or at least someone he truly believes in. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

Ben Shapiro or Bernie Sanders would be great or even George P. Bush or AOC would work for me. 

2 minutes ago, princedonte said:

Ben Shapiro or Bernie Sanders would be great or even George P. Bush or AOC would work for me. 

this post took me on a ride

3 minutes ago, princedonte said:

Screenshot_20210910-142352_Instagram.thu

Biden and any of his acolytes that would dare to run would be absolutely crushed in 2024 at this rate thanks to their inaction on critical issues. Millions would stay home, independents and people on the fence would swing Republican, it would just be a disaster. Either way he’ll be a one-term President, but if the Democratic Party has any sense, it will be because he does not run and does not try to force Kamala or Pete into power by endorsing them in a primary and giving them part of the incumbent advantage he would have had himself. The only right choice at this point, unless he somehow pulls a miracle out of his rear in 2022 and 2023, is to allow a full and open Democratic primary for the next Presidential election. Biden and his party will absolutely not make that choice.

He might be. Things will be much different in 2024 and he'll have incumbent advantage. You have to be BAD to be a one-term president.

Hopefully - he's absolutely terrible. Not only can he not speak properly (as relatives with dementia, I know what that's like), but also he's more of a 1900s-era corrupt, bigoted Dixiecrat than a modern-day left-wing politician. 

UKYUMSDULUI6VKN5T6FVSMYA2A.jpg&w=1200

I hope so. This whole train wreck presidency has been an absolute dumpster fire. No promises kept, zero push towards accountability for January 6th, a completely MIA Vice President, a fractured Congress that can’t get along despite his party being the majority. And freakin Pelosi came out in SUPPORT of congressional stock trades today, two days after Biden makes student loan repayments “a top priority”. It’s like they’re trying to lose at this point.

He needs to get out of the way, along with his whole administration and the moderates. Let some actual change happen for once.

Otherwise, I’m sitting the next election out. If Trump wins, so be it. At this point, the “lesser of two evils” argument won’t be enough to get me or many others to the polls. That sort of platform doesn’t help my bank account, climate change issues, or maintain a functional democracy.

I hope so, he's awful. I also -- thankfully -- don't really think Trump will win if he does run again in 2024. My hope is that we get a young, progressive-minded candidate in office but that may be a pipe dream for a while until more of the boomers die off.