JLo performing "On My Way" live on The Voice

Mokichi

5 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

@SavagePapi @DRPapi809

:gaylocat1:

Your thoughts ? 

Not gonna lie I was expecting a comical mess like the AMAs.

I was pleasantly surprised. The execution was great. She played with her runs and adlibs (1:30 -1:45). What I loved the most was that she sang it on a lower register so to me it sounded so good and when the last pre-chorus started she kept up with it with the raspy take on that note (2:47). Loved that. She made the song hers. It looked effortless and in her range. Maybe she found out she can actually go low and sound strong and great instead of high and pitchy finally? This reminds me of "Pega La Vuelta" with Marc at the Latin GRAMMYs. 

Needles to say she look, grown, sexy and very elegant. 9/10 for me. 

Imagine if this was the studio version. Whew! 

46 minutes ago, DRPapi809 said:

I was pleasantly surprised. The execution was great. She played with her runs and adlibs (1:30 -1:45). What I loved the most was that she sang it on a lower register so to me it sounded so good and when the last pre-chorus started she kept up with it with the raspy take on that note (2:47). Loved that. She made the song hers. It looked effortless and in her range. Maybe she found out she can actually go low and sound strong and great instead of high and pitchy finally? This reminds me of "Pega La Vuelta" with Marc at the Latin GRAMMYs. 

A review! :clap3:

Would DominicanPapi, lie?

7 minutes ago, [email protected]@ said:

One thing about Jennifer is she will always promote her music. her work ethic is unmatched. :clap3: :clap3:

Yes! :clap3:

But even more annoyingly she decides to push the flops the hardest. Where was this effort and energy for El Anillo and Ain’t Your Mama? :gaylocat1:

3 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

It was cute! She sounded good. No matter what she puts out the girls will never admit that she's been improving as a singer, which was never her strongest suit in the first place.

Anyway, this song is for a film (as a main character) so not sure why anyone is expecting 'Ain't Your Mama 2.0'. This isn't supposed to be J.Lo, this is "Kat Valdez".

Can’t say better. @Dabbyy

:gaylocat1:

2 hours ago, DRPapi809 said:

Well said :clap3:

10 hours ago, ronald said:

I never thought id live long enough to hear JLO sing live and actually sound good

ended Selena tbh 

That was most definitely not live, at least not 100%.

She looks stunning, though. And the recorded vocal is very pretty as well.

44 minutes ago, Essential said:

That was most definitely not live, at least not 100%.

She looks stunning, though. And the recorded vocal is very pretty as well.

This. It’s crazy how so many people can’t recognise when someone is lip syncing  anymore. 

• ATRL Moderator

She got Lukas Nelson to perform with her, is her A Star Is Born coming?

Also, this sounds autotuned?

15 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

The conviction on her face like she's really belting it out :jonny5:

:bibliahh:

• 5 weeks later...