JLo performing "On My Way" live on The Voice

Mokichi

This song is horrific idk why she’s trying with this sound when everyone wants her to dance and put on a show. Vocals and her own material are not her strength.

I hate that Universal is pushing that song from the Marry Me soundtrack. I wish they would’ve gone with something uptempo. Ballads don’t fit her.

Either way, J.Lo did well :gaylocat1:

i cant at her hair, performance doesnt help either. beautiful one octave, beautiful stage. 

If only she was pushing and promoting Ain't Your Mama like she's pushing and promoting her bland singles

she sounded great :clap3:

I don't really like this song a lot, the best part was that it got slightly upbeat after the first half but that was absent here :rip: 

The way everything she does is so average musical-wise :deadbanana4:

I honestly can't remember the last JLo song i listened to that made me go "huh...this is good" and somehoe she's always releasing stuff. 

4 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

@SavagePapi @DRPapi809

:gaylocat1:

Your thoughts ? 

It was cute! She sounded good. No matter what she puts out the girls will never admit that she's been improving as a singer, which was never her strongest suit in the first place.

Anyway, this song is for a film (as a main character) so not sure why anyone is expecting 'Ain't Your Mama 2.0'. This isn't supposed to be J.Lo, this is "Kat Valdez".

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

If only she was pushing and promoting Ain't Your Mama like she's pushing and promoting her bland singles

THIIIIIISSSSSSSSS

The conviction on her face like she's really belting it out :jonny5: