Jump to content

Alesso & Katy Perry - "When I'm Gone"


KillingYourCareer
 Share

Recommended Posts

December 29, 2021

 

tIGJNrC.jpg

 

--

 

Links:

 

Edited by KillingYourCareer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • spree

    71

  • Tistotal

    64

  • Fastlane

    87

  • sam.teas

    95

1 minute ago, Ialmostdo said:

this is it

Sounds a bit boring but i'll obviously wait to hear the full thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpaceOddity said:

Sounds a bit boring but i'll obviously wait to hear the full thing.

It actually sounds strong with vocals. Unpretentiously catchy and boppy as you'd expect from a DJ song.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ialmostdo said:

this is it

Sounds very Dua-ish :eli: Gonna be a hit I fear! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

It actually sounds strong with vocals. Unpretentiously catchy and boppy as you'd expect from a DJ song.

Have you heard it? Is the part they previewed the breakdown? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpaceOddity said:

Have you heard it? Is the part they previewed the breakdown? 

There's a 14 second snippet with vocals around, but some legit people have listened to the whole thing. :matty:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...