K$Ellie's Best of 2021 - finished

K$Ellie

Cudi, Jazmine, and Lana :clap3: 

I know there are some albums where they don't need to be too long but Vince's was not one of those album. Very disappointing :chick3:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K$Ellie

• Alldeezy

• Legend E

• Sanguine

Wonder... Shawn tried I guess, and this is coming from someone that enjoys a handful of his songs. Chemtrails is fine. Silk Sonic + Poster Girl deserved better. :mandown: Screen Violence not even making the top 60, let alone 50.. 30... 20.... 10..... :'(

Bebe and NCT above Epik High? hmmm... ok I guess x

the CHVRCHES album deserved better too while Vince's should be LOWER even though I love him

2021 Albums

these ones are good but didn't leave a lasting impression :giraffe:

60. BROCKHAMPTON - Roadrunner: New Light, New Machine

tU2ckGo.png

59. Hiatus Kaiyote - Mood Valiant

mv1H5SU.png

58. Ashnikko - DEMIDEVIL

mwkGKBR.png

57. Yung Baby Tate - After The Rain (Deluxe)

4ayO2t5.png

56. Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR

6yK8v1R.png

55. Nana Yamato - Before Sunrise

wJQ6q7O.png

54. Tkay Maidza - Last Year Was Weird, Vol. 3

goM0Pa9.png

53. Nick Jonas - Spaceman

BAHe2fu.png

52. Yebba - Dawn

G5KBymp.png

51. Little Simz - Sometimes I Might Be Introvert

WaFFlcl.png

50. IU - LILAC

1E3FxNC.png

49. TWICE - Formula of Love: O+T=<3

aeRScyl.png

48. Indigo De Souza - Any Shape You Take

OGw9LXg.png

47. Snail Mail - Valentine

Gjbl3uC.png

46. Megan Thee Stallion - Something for Thee Hotties

A88jXnS.png

45. SG Lewis - times

E2niUMZ.png

44. illuminati hotties - Let Me Do One More

NGHf7bP.png

43. Remi Wolf - Juno

zStvwDr.png

42. CHAI - WINK

32ZpoNV.png

41. Adele - 30

RwZPxCz.png

Spoiler

Ashnikko: messy mixtape with a few standouts, I like her overall sound and I'm hoping for more bops like Daisy in the future

Olivia: mostly use the singles + brutal, a solid effort but very overrated in general

Little Simz: good album just not something I love I suppose, good for her getting so much acclaim tho

Twice: more consistent than their last album but doesnt have as many standouts

Megan: more consistent than their last album but doesnt have as many standouts [2]

Remi: this album is really fun, gets a bit grating at times but I appreciate it for what it is x

Adele: much better than I expected from her! especially after such a meh lead single

Not the edited P4K scores adjsfnajsfs :deadbanana2:

Love seeing Tkay and Little Simz though :clap3:the latter should be much higher though :celestial2:

Glad to see Juno, the SG Lewis stuff is cute tbh! Valentine is inconsistent but I love a few songs. Uhhhhh kind of shocked by Yebba tbh but I am happy for you!

Spaceman had a few good songs that I saved to my playlist and 30 was a good cohesive album :clap3:

DEMIDEVIL + LYWW Vol 3 are both cute projects :alexz3: 30 has a few duds, still ended up being pretty solid. Juno :smitten: Wow really wasn't expecting Spaceman to almost make the top 50, people really don't understand that Nick knows how to serve a pop bop...

Spaceman :heart:

30 is.... good, I think it has many ups and downs, but highlights are some of career bests

SOUR :clap3: 

Mood Valiant is a  lil bit overhated but we're glad to see it chart here x

Sour's placing was fine. Everyone really giving Nick that payola huh? Should we really bother with that album?

You could've moved IU and Twice's albums up more. 

Tho I loved the snail mail album, the rating was fine as well. Indigo on the other hand should be higher!

You should've put Remi above Adele at least! 

wow adele missing top 40 :eek: 

formula of love :jonny: twice never misses with their full albums 

valentine is cute 

any shape you take :jonny: so good

SOUR so low tho :emofish: 

17 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

44. illuminati hotties - Let Me Do One More

We have it ranked on the same spot. What kind of Illuminati thing is this? :biblionny:

Mood Valiant, SOUR, Valentine and 30 :heart2:

This is another decent update, I feel like I barely see you in music section let alone on twitter nowadays so I forget you have taste :gaycat4:

I'd put BROCKHAMPTON, Olivia or Ashnikko a lower (tho I agree with Demidevil note, it's just a bit too messy), but most of the list got very similar rating from me

Agree about SIMBI, how it's not something I'd listen so myself in whole daily (especially since it's a long album), but at the same time it's really damn good and I feel the urge to come back to it often. LILAC big improvement for IU and her often generic crap no shade, Nick served a bit too. Love to see times and 30, both great. Also agree about Formula being more about consistency rather than stand outs, but it's what makes it their best full project for me. Apart from HELLO there isn't anything bad and the highlights are truly great.

better mistakes is cute :jamming: banoffee making an appearance, love to see it :clap3:her album last year was one of my favorites!

oop, godzilla being here while human was in the 100s :mandown: i thought they were both decent enough

poster girl + screen violence :worship:

spaceman + juno weren't half bad, but i haven't listened to them as much.

times!! :clap3:full of bops tbh

Hiatus, Little Simz, Indigo, SG Lewis, Illuminati Hotties, Remi, CHAI :clap:

Olivia is quite too high esp given what you've decided to put below her tho :mandown:

THE SOUR SLANDER :jonny6:  and I'm torn as well with Adele, tho I would say she is too low in this list :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.