Jump to content

Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’


Blankspace2010
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, EDD said:

I think they may be on the final tracklist. I liked those titles too. Also, I hope we don't get only 12 this time around.

I wonder about the Youngblud collab as well 

I'm hoping that we get a deluxe or if not a follow up in 2023. I want at least 4 singles for this era. I'm so excited. Things are going really well for her. The music is good. She looks good. Everything is coming together. Their seems to be a plan and the tour too. Ah I'm so excited. Hopefully I get to see her live 😭 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Blankspace2010

    264

  • Cutthroat

    160

  • ProudLBS

    166

  • Ampersand13

    132

7 hours ago, EDD said:

I think they may be on the final tracklist. I liked those titles too. Also, I hope we don't get only 12 this time around.

I wonder about the Youngblud collab as well 

An insider has confirmed this is the 12 track album list. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

An insider has confirmed this is the 12 track album list. 

Well, I hope we get a deluxe version s**n then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She said in a new interview she’s still deciding the album title tho. What’s the truth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DavidSMateus said:

She said in a new interview she’s still deciding the album title tho. What’s the truth. 

We need a source ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DavidSMateus said:

She said in a new interview she’s still deciding the album title tho. What’s the truth. 

:deadbanana2:
undecided queen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DavidSMateus said:

She said in a new interview she’s still deciding the album title tho. What’s the truth. 

 

Aren't vinyls already done?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://ew.com/music/avril-lavigne-previews-seventh-album/

 

Here she says the album is untitled and confirms the blackbear collab.

 

At this point I think the insider was true since this is the first time she confirms the blackbear collab and might've just taken the interview some time ago when she hadn't decided the title yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“There's always a fine line when you have a label involved and they're talking to you about what radio wants and doesn't want, so it gets really annoying. I was just like, "F--- this“


Queen of not caring about chart positions. We have no choice but to stan a real artist. :clap3:

Edited by Mystic Falls
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

https://ew.com/music/avril-lavigne-previews-seventh-album/

 

Here she says the album is untitled and confirms the blackbear collab.

 

At this point I think the insider was true since this is the first time she confirms the blackbear collab and might've just taken the interview some time ago when she hadn't decided the title yet.

agree

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

https://ew.com/music/avril-lavigne-previews-seventh-album/

 

Here she says the album is untitled and confirms the blackbear collab.

 

At this point I think the insider was true since this is the first time she confirms the blackbear collab and might've just taken the interview some time ago when she hadn't decided the title yet.

Yes this confirms the insider is CORRECT! :clap:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

 

Bois Lie second single confirmed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm confused - I read that the album doesn't have a title yet. If that's the case, how have people seen the album cover? And it kinda worries me because if these things aren't finalized, it probably means the CD's/vinyl's are yet to go into production. :clownny:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Willow is included at AL7 :party:

 

The other act with over 20 years at the music industry :eek: it better be Blink 182 or Alaniss or keep it 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Willow is included at AL7 :party:

 

The other act with over 20 years at the music industry :eek: it better be Blink 182 or Alaniss or keep it 

 

I think they misinterpreted the original quote:

 

You were one of the catalysts for the early-2000s pop-punk explosion. Why do you think we're seeing the genre's resurgence now?

It's really cool to see it become more popular right now. Pop-punk feels more popular than it's ever been, in a way. it's kind of like a soundtrack to our youth. These days there's so many cool, different collaborations, and it bridges the gap between then and now. On my record, I'm working with some bands that have been around for a while and then also some artists that are having their big moment now. I worked with Willow Smith, and it's great to see somebody like her, another female, in this genre at the moment killing it.

 

I think she just mentioned that she worked with Willow in general, not necessarily on the album?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DuffLavigne said:

I think they misinterpreted the original quote:

 

You were one of the catalysts for the early-2000s pop-punk explosion. Why do you think we're seeing the genre's resurgence now?

It's really cool to see it become more popular right now. Pop-punk feels more popular than it's ever been, in a way. it's kind of like a soundtrack to our youth. These days there's so many cool, different collaborations, and it bridges the gap between then and now. On my record, I'm working with some bands that have been around for a while and then also some artists that are having their big moment now. I worked with Willow Smith, and it's great to see somebody like her, another female, in this genre at the moment killing it.

 

I think she just mentioned that she worked with Willow in general, not necessarily on the album?

Yeah 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...