Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

AVRIL LAVIGNE - LOVE SUX

avril-love-sux-cover3-1.jpeg

1. Cannonball

2. Bois Lie ft. Machine Gun Kelly

3. Bite Me

4. Love it When You Hate Me (Ft. BlackBear)

5. Love Sux

6. Kiss Me Like the World is Ending

7. Avalanche

8. Deja Vu

9. F.U. 

10. All I Wanted (Ft. Mark Hoppus)

11. Dare to Love Me
12. Break of a Heartache

RELEASE DATE: February 25th 2022

BITE ME

LOVE IT WHEN YOU HATE ME

Edited by Blankspace2010

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blankspace2010

• Cutthroat

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

Thanks to the mods closing the last thread. Is the text ok in this one?

3 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

yes bestie! 

Yasss :duca:

Just now, Baby Blue said:

not Californyeah! and Dancing With a Hurricane getting scrapped :rip: those sounded promising

Deluxe edition incoming :jonny5:

Just now, Baby Blue said:

not Californyeah! and Dancing With a Hurricane getting scrapped :rip: those sounded promising

Hellelujah was also a great title.  :chick3:

Mess not the another thead because of the OP text issue :dies:

But yes i'm ready for this era. The cover will slays :clap3:

Mark Hoppus & blackbear

She didn't want to announce the collabs to keep the surprise and no shade but who knows them exactly? :skull: 

Kinda disappointed but not really surprised by the features. MGK was obvious even if I don't really like him, but blackbear and Mark are so random, especially Mark because it's like... Travis is the member of blink-182 everyone seems to be circulating right now. It just seems kind of weird that she's making her return to pop punk right now because a lot of artists who are influenced by her are bringing it back and she's just like "no I want to do a song with blackbear". I'm sure she loves the genre but at the very least I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt to tack a Willow or Olivia Rodrigo feature onto it

American Horror Story: Avril Lavigne and Head Above Photoshop didn’t have the best album covers but I think she’s gonna slay us with this new one. :jonny5:

Just now, XtianB said:

Post the cover bestie

I don’t have it! 

3 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

Kinda disappointed but not really surprised by the features. MGK was obvious even if I don't really like him, but blackbear and Mark are so random, especially Mark because it's like... Travis is the member of blink-182 everyone seems to be circulating right now. It just seems kind of weird that she's making her return to pop punk right now because a lot of artists who are influenced by her are bringing it back and she's just like "no I want to do a song with blackbear". I'm sure she loves the genre but at the very least I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt to tack a Willow or Olivia Rodrigo feature onto it

She’s been close to Blink 182 and Mark was diagnosed with cancer during the recording of the album. So I’m sure it was a dedication to him.