Sofia Carson - "LOUD"

Bxtch

I don’t understand the game plan with her at all. She makes no money back for the label, why haven’t they dropped her and let her move on. :rip:

6 hours ago, derekabner said:

She done released enough songs to be on a album at this point 🌚

1. Love Is the Name
  2. Back to Beautiful
  3. I'm Gonna Love You
  4. Ins and Outs
  5. Guess I'm a Liar

6. Hold on to Me

7. Fool's Gold

8. He Loves Me, But...

9. LOUD

add another song & boom there's your album

:rip: 

She has already and EP or even a full album with all the songs/singles she has released :deadbanana:

Sounds good.

don't you need a first chapter to a "next" one? :dies:

and there's no way that this is a single since, 1. she called a chapter, 2. announced it a month and a half in advance... what is this? 2012??? :deadbanana4:

Hollywood keeps investing in these girls and neither her or this Serena Bartender girl really took off. How do they keep the lights on at that label? 

Miss the old days when Hollywood had good pop music 

Edited by paddii_

this sounds like her worst one yet :rip: 

i used to root for her so hard and then HWR just abandoned her and the music quality dipped too. she had a great singles run going at first but then it feels like she lost any musical identity and is now just doing whatever generic pop song is given to her

4 hours ago, paddii_ said:

Hollywood keeps investing in these girls and neither her or this Serena Bartender girl really took off. How do they keep the lights on at that label? 

Miss the old days when Hollywood had good pop music 

Sabrina isn’t signed to Hollywood Records anymore. 

3 hours ago, Scandalous said:

this sounds like her worst one yet :rip: 

i used to root for her so hard and then HWR just abandoned her and the music quality dipped too. she had a great singles run going at first but then it feels like she lost any musical identity and is now just doing whatever generic pop song is given to her

She pretty much makes background music for Selling Sunset at this point. 

Not Serena Bartender :bibliahh:

Actually Sabrina has one BBH100 entry and some Bubbling Under hits on her name while Sofía Carson don't which is sad but I don't see her getting success tbh. She seems to normal just like her music. Nothing fresh, groundbreaking, special... 

• 1 month later...