Most iconic moments on ATRL

.Odyssey.

Fergie's manager coming to ATRL to find out who leaked Double Dutchess and all the members throwing each other under the bus page after page after page - a bloodbath!

Fergie's manager fiasco is pretty up there tbh.

The edits of that certain member going to jail were a cackle and a half.

Just now, TROPICUM said:

Omg what :rip: Is there a link?

I think when some member posted a pics of his atrl boyfriend's private parts in every thread and fan base bcuz he left him. I dont know the whole story bcuz there were several versions of it.

Also is it true Perez Hilton tried to be a member but mods exposed him or is it urban legend.

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the infamous twitter BTS stan browsing ATRL and doxxing some members on her twitter account

I got famous on twitter thanks to this :dies:

47 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

What. Been here for 11 years and don’t remember it :rip:

Definitely not that embarrassment that occurred today. Clownery.

OT: 

-Exposing lil nax x as an ATRLer/gay/Barb before he even came out

-ARTPOP opening week.

-Witness opening week.

-Nicki Minaj 2018 threads.

-Demi Froyo

16 minutes ago, SickLove said:

What's this one about?

Wasn't about the girl who showed accidentally her card number and everyone here was buying music from their faves? :gaycat6: Can't find the thread now, seems like it was pre-ATRL last update.

Edited by Roberto

Katycat meltdown during CTTR and that user making a chart with statistics explaining how it could beat Shape of You at #1 

42 minutes ago, SickLove said:

What's this one about?

Way back then some girl on Twitter posted her credit card information, then suddenly this forum threaded it and started charging her card :rip: one member was buying 50 copies of Animal by Kesha

31 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Wasn't about the girl who showed accidentally her card number and everyone here was buying music from their faves? :gaycat6: Can't find the thread now, seems like it was pre-ATRL last update.

4 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Way back then some girl on Twitter posted her credit card information, then suddenly this forum threaded it and started charging her card :rip: one member was buying 50 copies of Animal by Kesha

Oh noo :deadbanana4: Hopefully she got that fixed without losing too much money :skull:

“ARTPOP is sold out on itunes. Interscope is consulting the CEO of Apple to figure out what to do next..”

WgFrKkq.gif

That one Nicki thread that started out normal until some user posted glitch text and it completely went down hill. It spread outside the borders of everyones post and was ****ing up the site. The mods had to make a banner warning everyone to not quote the original text or else lol 

2 hours ago, naval23 said:

Fergie's manager coming to ATRL to find out who leaked Double Dutchess and all the members throwing each other under the bus page after page after page - a bloodbath!

Oh I wanna read this. DD came out before I joined this place dang.