Doja's "Streets" surpasses 500M streams on Spotify

Alex

plus Need to Know and Woman are also both on their way to 500m :clap3:

ztqu4ll.gif

well deserved :clap3:organic success and talent only

ztqu4ll.gif

Edited by hallucinate

I wish it would be her best seller, I don’t believe these Luke songs are her best at all (they’re usually her worst) he just has exponentially more industry connections so his songs get more exposure. 

Streets was always my favorite from Hot Pink. Loved watching it rise as more and more people simply listened to the song.

She put out Luke songs, 3 of which were flops (including the stale Like That which deserved a music video and nothing more) before it became obvious to everyone that Streets is the best song on the album.

ztqu4ll.gif

Edited by BGXKB

She now is the only female rapper with three solo songs to cross over 500 million

all other female rappers have one

Streets is THAT bitch.

The fan favorite from Hot Pink.

One of her best sings! Deserved 1 billion.

1 hour ago, BGXKB said:

I wish it would be her best seller, I don’t believe these Luke songs are her best at all (they’re usually her worst) he just has exponentially more industry connections so his songs get more exposure. 

Streets was always my favorite from Hot Pink. Loved watching it rise as more and more people simply listened to the song.

She put out Luke songs, 3 of which were flops (including the stale Like That which deserved a music video and nothing more) before it became obvious to everyone that Streets is the best song on the album.

Juicy - 2x Platinum (eligible for 3x)

Rules - Eligible for Platinum

Like That - Eligible for 2x Platinum 

they weren’t Say So-type smashes but none of these were flops. Also worth noting Rules had 0 radio support and Like That was during her may 2020 cancellation so it clearly wasn’t pushed to its greatest ability. 

I get what you’re trying to say tho, she has much much more to offer than her Luke songs, however the fact most of them become singles does mean they’re going to be her most popular songs. It is what it is.

Thank god for Streets tho, truly a wonderful anomaly.

ztqu4ll.gif

4 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

plus Need to Know and Woman are also both on their way to 500m :clap3:

ztqu4ll.gif

Lol this gif

OT: :clap3:

Her best song did THAT

ztqu4ll.gif

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

Juicy - 2x Platinum (eligible for 3x)

Rules - Eligible for Platinum

Like That - Eligible for 2x Platinum 

they weren’t Say So-type smashes but none of these were flops. Also worth noting Rules had 0 radio support and Like That was during her may 2020 cancellation so it clearly wasn’t pushed to its greatest ability. 

I get what you’re trying to say tho, she has much much more to offer than her Luke songs, however the fact most of them become singles does mean they’re going to be her most popular songs. It is what it is.

Thank god for Streets tho, truly a wonderful anomaly.

ztqu4ll.gif

Yes, thank god for Streets outperforming all the Luke songs

Spoiler

beside Say So

ztqu4ll.gif

Deserved! It got me to check out Hot Pink in full :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.