The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Pia - You are back! The last two rounds were not your strongest but you're back with a vengeance because sweetie you devoured! This is gorgeous!

thanks judge NLTM

seojin-cheon-seojin.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

blink if one of it is me

**blinks**

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

**blinks**

TASTE!

penthouse-seojin.gif

Just now, Yvess said:

thanks judge NLTM

seojin-cheon-seojin.gif

you're welcome! 

eugene-oh-yoon-hee.gif

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

you're welcome! 

eugene-oh-yoon-hee.gif

omg my SeoHee heart :heart:

Hi loves, Miranda here reporting in for guest judge duty

6bfbcf0d4ae7cc94cdef8cae099dc497ada36f40.jpg

Miley Cyrus - I love it when she’s sat down and you can see the red divider but the standing photo is a bit blockish? But it’s a serve and I love the cheap but effective glasses she wears with it 

Jane Fonda - it’s very nice, I’m not sure how I feel about the yellow breast area part but I think it being in a small area accentuates the rest of it. The translucency is great too

Bimini Bon Boulash - not sure if it needs the train? And the shape is a bit much. I would’ve just kept the main body and called it a day

Karlie Kloss - I wish the trousers and jacket matched a bit more but it’s a great jumpsuit and she definitely models it well

Dominique Jackson - sweaty queen! The belt is objectively ugly but also makes it. A good example of a dress which makes great use of an asymmetric shoulder but I wonder if it’d look better on another person

Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach - this looks horrible in the first gif, it’s too big and the shape when walking is weird. That said the final picture in particular is gorgeous? Definitely a photography dress rather than a moving one but this is a photography contest so work! I usually don’t like billowing shoulder but it works on her

Normani - very basic but absolutely correct for her figure and tone, she looks stunning and isn’t even trying. Girlboss

rupaul-in-orange.png

dweebz    Miley Cyrus
I think you look good even though this is similar to one of your previous entries. This plastic like fabric looks a little cheap though.

sumthintoxic82    Jane Fonda
Wait.. This pose is fierce. Onto the look: I love this sheer top fabric. I think it elevates what would be a simple dress.

Rotunda    Bimini Bon Boulash
This diamonds are a girls best friend/Marilyn Monroe/Madonna inspired dress with this pattern.. It's.. so gorgeous to me.

Thanatos    Karlie Kloss
So... this jacket is quite amazing. The black and orange are popping in such a good way. Personally.. not a huge fan of these pants.. wish they were as bold or a solid color.

TruGemini    Dominique Jackson
Not the sweat stains :skull: I think she looks gorgeous and this little short dress is fine. It's just a shame she doesn't seem to be a fan of this color even though it looks really good on her. 

Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
This. Is. An. Event.

It's huge and the fact that the train is so long it can act as a background. Just.. stunning. Well done.

Pedro    Normani
I'm obsessed with these earrings, but really.. this dress is gorgeous and I love the way it's a little loose.. A little hippy.. It reminds me of Jill Scott and Sarah Baartman for some reason.

Overall.. I think cutting this as a full round last season was a great idea and I'll probably do it again.

I think the looks were fine and like NLTM's said.. we're definitely gonna have to nitpick for this bottom, because everyone really did fine.

Thank you judges. Karlie and Pia really ate

thanks judge diarrhoea and hoest devon!

:smitten:

6 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach - this looks horrible in the first gif, it’s too big and the shape when walking is weird. That said the final picture in particular is gorgeous? Definitely a photography dress rather than a moving one but this is a photography contest so work! I usually don’t like billowing shoulder but it works on her

can someone tell me if this is a positive critique lmao it is my first time to meet miss miranda in this game lmao

lemme stream Daydream and Dancing Crazy for good luck xxx

5 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
This. Is. An. Event.

It's huge and the fact that the train is so long it can act as a background. Just.. stunning. Well done.

thanksssssssss for this wonderful comment omg

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

Thank you judges. Karlie and Pia really ate

:sistrens: awwww!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Yvess said:

can someone tell me if this is a positive critique lmao it is my first time to meet miss miranda in this game lmao

lemme stream Daydream and Dancing Crazy for good luck xxx

I think @Diarrhoea might have thought the person lifting the dress was .. just the dress having a back piece?

32 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I think @Diarrhoea might have thought the person lifting the dress was .. just the dress having a back piece?

oh naur lol

Jean Paul Gaultier SS19 Couture | Dazed

Miley Cyrus- This is ok. It's something we've seen before, but for this round it stands out more and is one of the better looks.

Jane Fonda- Jane Fonda, Miss Baroness Basic. It's another simple dress from Plain Jane.... The random yellow side and the weird asymmetry from the neck is just weird and thoughtless.

Bimini Bon Boulash- SERVE OF THE CENTURY! LOVE Richard Quinn and this is a knockout.

Karlie Kloss- This is neat. It's def giing Halloween colors with the orange, black, and purple, which makes me think of Beetlejuice outfit.  As for the actual design, I think it's fresh and unique, but Im not a fan of the color palette. 

Dominique Jackson- It's inoffensive and kinda giving me 60's camp.  But this late into the competition.. it's a 

exRTRzc.gif

Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach- A gag. It looks like Miley's nude look, but better. LOVE the drama and I love the mix of orange and white. 

Normani- It's a nice print dress. I love the color and print. But it's very off the rack.

Thank you judge kipper. Praying for safe

ROUND XIII : RANKING

*With less contestants.. there's less opportunities to be in the top

PupOJu2.png

Spoiler

BOTTOM 3

Up for Elimination

DFjCu72.png

Spoiler

4th - SAFE

29 Points

c3RxVdB.png

Spoiler

1st/2nd - WIN

36 Points

72mjc6X.png

Spoiler

BOTTOM 3

Up for Elimination

Jhg7AM4.png

Spoiler

3rd - HIGH

33.5 Points

DLKbth9.png

Spoiler

BOTTOM 3

Up for Elimination

VlQWcmJ.png

Spoiler

1st/2nd - WIN

36 Points

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.