• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• James_Dean

• OBEY

• inmymendes

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s not how it works. Breakups have to be toxic and end in bad terms for them to even garner some attention, that’s how the public functions so I’m sure that unless this is a good song (which by the snippet it doesn’t sound like it) it’s gonna flop. 

2 minutes ago, remming said:

Why is he rushing to release this? Not even on a Friday?? :doc:

He just wants to feel, mawmaw! 

The way he should have waited till Friday 12/3 ... the 4th will be the 1 year anniversary of Wonder aka an ode to Camila.

Funny how the music theme has changed a year later :dies:

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

it means a new album is coming tho.......

:wanda:

Not necessarily. It seems more like a gimmicky publicity stunt since he's been struggling to get a hit recently. 

If this is really for a new era, then Shawn is horribly managed. Post breakup tracks always have a lot of hype, and this seems so rushed and unnecessary to drop right now. He deserves the lashings. 

this a song from Shawn, why yall bring Camila's name? obsessed that much?...like if he is milking his relationship blame him at the moment ,if Camila does later drag it. but again ATRL blaming a woman that did nothing but the man milking it has nothing to do with it ?

him capitalizing on this almost immediately :toofunny3: not helping w the PR'd relationship rumors

25 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Not necessarily. It seems more like a gimmicky publicity stunt since he's been struggling to get a hit recently. 

If this is really for a new era, then Shawn is horribly managed. Post breakup tracks always have a lot of hype, and this seems so rushed and unnecessary to drop right now. He deserves the lashings. 

i guess but i think its coming sooner than later