Maroon 5 & Cardi B’s Girls Like You cert. Diamond in the US

nooniebao

1 minute ago, Green said:

I wonder if WAP could go Diamond too

I’m pretty sure it’ll be eligible for Diamond sometime this year. Maybe @Badboidami or @Scorp can correct me if I’m wrong.

Liter

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

I’m pretty sure it’ll be eligible for Diamond sometime this year. Maybe @Badboidami or @Scorp can correct me if I’m wrong.

Yes!!! It's literally 400 k units away from being Diamond Certified. Sitting at 991 million streams! She's coming :jonny:

6 hours ago, Scorp said:

Liter

Yes!!! It's literally 400 k units away from being Diamond Certified. Sitting at 991 million streams! She's coming :jonny:

Lies. They inflated the numbers hard.

WAP is currently around 8x Platinum mark for sure, but nothing more.

7 hours ago, Badboidami said:

Lies. They inflated the numbers hard.

WAP is currently around 8x Platinum mark for sure, but nothing more.

Hshshshshs ***** all the Bardi stats pages say we're literally right there :deadbanana4:

13 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Hshshshshs ***** all the Bardi stats pages say we're literally right there :deadbanana4:

They love an inflated number. They love to use Behzad's calculations. :toofunny2: I'm not even sure if 8M is accurate or a bit too much. WAP is definitely following the lead of Girls Like You and will go Diamond, but it needs a bit more time.

Edited by Badboidami

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

They love an inflated number. They love to use Behzad's calculations. :toofunny2: I'm not even sure if 8M is accurate or a bit too much. WAP is definitely following the lead of Girls Like You and will go Diamond, but it needs a bit more time.

Definitely by the time the era starts I think they're gonna update everything. I'm so mf hype bihh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.