• Espresso

• ZIVERT

• Pendulum

• Flomik

4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Was one Ukrainian genocide not enough for Russia

careful, the resident tankie on this site will disagree with you

a444.thumb.jpg.d31ac51c6eae50b37174e2944

Western countries have to act if they don't want Russia (and China) to rampage all over the status quo. But they'll probably just pick the path of least resistance.

China & Russia are desperate to secure their "historical borders" from Western influence. These next three decades or so might be their last chance of doing it. Just look at their demographic trends and you'll be able to see the full picture of why tensions in both countries seem to be escalating quickly. 

**** them and their neoimperialism. They just can't accept their former sphere of influence prefers to look up to the West and they'll do anything to stop progress in these neighboring countries. All of this while a large chunk of Russia lives in poverty. 

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

They do this every year. I'm in Kyiv and not that worried

They do, yeah. :coffee2: Thanks for sharing though. I'll stay worried for you then. :coffee2: 

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

They do, yeah. :coffee2: Thanks for sharing though. I'll stay worried for you then. :coffee2: 

They did it earlier this year, and everyone was freaking out too, only for it to amount to nothing. I guess it's a little worrying that the Ukrainian president revealed there was supposed to be a coup attempt next week, but realistically I don't think Russia can sustain a longterm invasion and occupation. Ukrainians hate the Russian government since 2014, it will be an expensive headache for them to occupy more of Ukraine. People forget that Ukraine and Russia are already at war, but its a stalemate that plays in Russia's favor. It drains Ukrainian development and economy, and since its a stalemate, the rest of the world forgets about this conflict (which is good for Putin) until he pulls stunts like this. But the more people in the West that raise awareness and speak out against Russian aggression in Ukraine, the better

So next is a "merger" with Belarus, then an "accidental" takeover of the Baltic states, then finally Putin might sneeze into a mic and have his troops take half of Poland. Can someone please go get Biden off the toilet so he can try and prevent WWIII :gaycat6:

29 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

They do this every year. I'm in Kyiv and not that worried

Jamala and MARUV should be

12 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

So next is a "merger" with Belarus, then an "accidental" takeover of the Baltic states, then finally Putin might sneeze into a mic and have his troops take half of Poland. Can someone please go get Biden off the toilet so he can try and prevent WWIII :gaycat6:

Isn't Lukashenko distancing himself from the Canadian fries dish? 

4 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Jamala and MARUV should be

When we withdraw from the next two Eurovisions just for her to come back and snap at the 2024 Eurovision song contest with the song 2022, taking us back to Kyiv for the third time

Putin trying to sabotage Little Big chances to win Eurovision next year