Daily Discussion - Nov 29 - Dec 11 | Talk About Anything

Ryan BTE

ATRL Question of the Day #1: Who is one artist you’ll never see it for despite what anyone else says?

Like someone mentioned earlier, Lil Nas X. It's cool to see other gay POC make it big in the industry and I absolutely loved "Old Town Road" and "Panini," but I'm becoming more and more underwhelmed with his recent songs and I'm getting tired of the gimmicks he does for publicity.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sempiternal

• Bacardo Royale

• CBC

• Totami Legend

I used to stan Ariana hardcore from My Everything to thank u next but everything after that has felt so uninspired & like she’s dropping music just for the sake of dropping music :coffee2:

On 11/29/2021 at 6:15 AM, Ryan BTE said:

ATRL Question of the Day #1: Who is one artist you’ll never see it for despite what anyone else says?

ATRL Question of the Day #2: Do you believe femininity and sexuality are linked? For instance, it’s a running joke that Shawn Mendes is a 🇬🇧 🚬 in part because of his feminine ways. Is it unfair to do that to guys like Mendes?

Who is one artist you’ll never see it for despite what anyone else says?   Honestly at this point Normani

Do you believe femininity and sexuality are linked? For instance, it’s a running joke that Shawn Mendes is a 🇬🇧 🚬 in part because of his feminine ways. Is it unfair to do that to guys like Mendes?     Yes it's unfair and annoying.  I don't think femininity and sexuality are linked. 

Last.fm is so frustrating sometimes. :irate: I swear every couple of months I have to reconnect it to Spotify because for some reason it decides to stop Scrobbling my songs.

On 11/29/2021 at 8:15 AM, Ryan BTE said:

Who is one artist you’ll never see it for despite what anyone else says?

Hmmm I do think Michael Jackson made some great songs, videos and was very talented, but sometimes I think the reverence towards him is little too much. Maybe if I had grown up with his music I would understand, the same way I understand why Beyoncé is a larger than life performer.

23 hours ago, Daydream said:

do yall find it weird watching pr0n where you know the pr0nst4r has died?

Yes definitely.

I stopped watching Bill Bailey for that reason, makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Although on the flip side I can watch vintage **** with actors that are most likely dead but without knowing that they are for sure, I just like to think they’re all in the 80s/90s. :skull: 

Edited by CaptainMusic

14 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Yes definitely.

I stopped watching Bill Bailey for that reason, makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Although on the flip side I can watch vintage **** with actors that are most likely dead but without knowing that they are for sure, I just like to think they’re all in the 80s/90s. :skull: 

Same :gaycat6: The story of his passing is pretty tragic and he seemed like a genuine guy

It’s not politically correct to say this but I think characteristics and sexual preferences are often related. But I admit this may be because gay guys are unconsciously or consciously more comfortable? I don’t know.

On 11/29/2021 at 7:04 PM, Limitless said:

This is one of my favorite scenes! I wish I could still find the full thing :jonnycat:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm in awe of guys that can take dicks that big like it's nothing . I'm working on it:WAP:

On 11/29/2021 at 1:20 PM, Ryan BTE said:

Yeah we’re determined to make them work. Especially since we’ll be phasing out RT. 

It’s like you give people what they ask for and suddenly they don’t want it anymore lol. 

I guess you need to call it the XXXRATED thread or something to catch people's attention 

JMlsUKu.gif

2 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Same :gaycat6: The story of his passing is pretty tragic and he seemed like a genuine guy

What happened?

5 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

What happened?

He was partying it up abroad and drunkenly fell over a railing, fell 4 stories :chick1:

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

He was partying it up abroad and drunkenly fell over a railing, fell 4 stories :chick1:

Oh, what a bad way to die :doc:

For Question 1, Ed Sheeran!  I'll never will like any music or him! everytime he releases a song it makes me dislike him more! like dude please retire! 

Billie but in music! she is a lovely girl..just her music im never going to warm up too. I really tied :sorry:

2 hours ago, style17 said:

It’s not politically correct to say this but I think characteristics and sexual preferences are often related. But I admit this may be because gay guys are unconsciously or consciously more comfortable? I don’t know.

Not always many straight men can pick up feminine mannerisms when they’ve been raised in a mostly female environment but are still super straight. I think people complain about gender conformity and gender roles but them condone them when they think every femme man has too be gay no matter what. 

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I'm in awe of guys that can take dicks that big like it's nothing . I'm working on it:WAP:

Hot. 

13 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

:chick2:

I’m not a Flopify user but I don’t understand this Wrapped thing. How can it represent your listening habits for the whole year when there’s still a whole month left to go? Shouldn’t it be done after Dec 31st? Unless it runs from November to November?

Lil Nas X. I don't like artists that don't let the music speak for itself, off course with the level of quality he releases its not surprising he needs to run to tricks and stunts. :michael:

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

I’m not a Flopify user but I don’t understand this Wrapped thing. How can it represent your listening habits for the whole year when there’s still a whole month left to go? Shouldn’t it be done after Dec 31st? Unless it runs from November to November?

it runs january to november. i assume it doesn't include december so peoples wrapped won't be filled with christmas songs :michael:

On 11/29/2021 at 1:57 PM, Limitless said:
  Reveal hidden contents

TT.jpg

:jonny5:

A MOOD! Team Girth>>>>

-

It was off guard initially seeing the pron posts in here.... but lemme research what's already posted  :matty: 

On 11/29/2021 at 7:04 PM, Limitless said:

This is one of my favorite scenes! I wish I could still find the full thing :jonnycat:

Hide contents

Do you really? :gaycat1:

Submitted my master thesis yesterday. I still can't believe I actually did it. I thought it was a lost cause :jonny4: