We Found Love hits 1B views (Rihanna breaks record)

istan4badgalriri

"We Found Love" just became Rihanna's 7th music video to surpass 1B views - which makes her the female artist with the most 1B videos on YouTube (breaking a tie with Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Shakira & Nicki Minaj).

One of the most impactful & controversial music videos of the 21st century :jonny5:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Found_Love_(music_video)

First of all not it being JUST the 7th video of Rihanna to hit 1B views?! The shame :shakeno:

Second of all, I had no idea the video had its own wikipedia page :toofunny2: I'm shook! Queen of being talked about :clap3:

I actually thought the video was higher for some reason :deadbanana4:

I still remember when i heard that "it's like screaming and no one can hear" in the beginning of the video.

It was such a big hit for her. I truly miss this era of pop music tbh.

when i first heard the song, i honestly thought it was going to be a flop. it sounded so different from her music and what was going on at the time. :jonny: boy, was i wrong. such a good song.

18 minutes ago, Never Ending said:

First of all not it being JUST the 7th video of Rihanna to hit 1B views?! The shame :shakeno:

20bddea66b271c92413f633d48992df5.gif

It feels like it should've be her at least fifteenth 

5 minutes ago, SeanET said:

Love Riri but she is just the featured artist in 4 of those videos

TIWYCF & Wild Thoughts are basically Rihanna videos and CRTFY is 50/50 her/Shakira.

LTWYL is the only video you could make a case for (although she does sing the most widely known part of the song).

What a SMASH bop. I just want to bump and grind on someone in the club whenever I hear this song :jonny:

remember everyone thought it would’ve been a flop because of that long ass instrumental break? :rip: this song basically stated a mainstream trend of long instrumental breaks during the chorus and we stan. 

We Found Love video is legendary!!! :alexz:

I saw a lot of inspired by WFL video THE IMPACT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.