It will be the third single

ezgif-2-6da81ba909ed.gif

I would like to see it. 
ezgif-2-6da81ba909ed.gif

2 hours ago, Zaney82 said:

Smashing Australian radio right now 

Oh sick, where have you seen that? 

2 hours ago, monstereo said:

A forgettable single off of a forgettable album.

Okay, so forget about it so people like you can stop filling up threads with comments like these :giraffe:

1 hour ago, ToraeGilt said:

Can I Get it should’ve been the second single. It’s a lot  more catchier and pop friendly. 

Makes sense to keep this as the final single for the easy radio hit, it will serve legs on its own fizzling out but extending the era just that little bit longer. Doing it soon means the other songs might not carry themselves.

2 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Makes sense to keep this as the final single for the easy radio hit, it will serve legs on its own fizzling out but extending the era just that little bit longer. Doing it soon means the other songs might not carry themselves.

ala Levitating strategy? 

1 minute ago, collin said:

The opinions on the first page :rip: How polarizing. This song will smash.

yeah I hope so sis, because CIGI is catchier. OMG sounds fresh tho but it is not as catchy as CIGI

tho if CIGI will serve Levitating and be released on June or summer, then it's fine

(just worried it won't be given attention anymore, when Adele and especially her management doesn't really milk an era, they just leave them)

Turning Tables and Water Under the Bridge were victims of these, both bops and easy Billboard hits :priceless:

6 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Her fastest single yet

Easy on Me got ‘em hyped, OMG will he keep ‘em hooked. 

They’re also making sure Easy on Me doesn’t overstay it’s welcome because they don’t want Hello 2.0. 

When you think about it; Hello, Send My Love and *maybe* WWWY are the only 3 songs that really made any impact to the GP. She wants some more songs to fill up her touring setlist. 

Excellent single choice! Love Is A Game (radio Edit) for third single and Can I Get It fourth single, please! 

6 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Easy on Me got ‘em hyped, OMG will he keep ‘em hooked. 

They’re also making sure Easy on Me doesn’t overstay it’s welcome because they don’t want Hello 2.0. 

When you think about it; Hello, Send My Love and *maybe* WWWY are the only 3 songs that really made any impact to the GP. She wants some more songs to fill up her touring setlist. 

WWWY becoming a cult classic and getting a lot of streams post-album era because it wasn't managed properly during 25, no music video, should have been performed at the Grammys! :priceless:

10 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

WWWY becoming a cult classic and getting a lot of streams post-album era because it wasn't managed properly during 25, no music video, should have been performed at the Grammys! :priceless:

Yeah, it was a good single to finish on but I feel like they should have switched them both. WUTB was the perfect third single. 

Send my Love would have done it’s thing no matter what, but WUTB would have been a much bigger hit. 

Just now, gloamingtheplain said:

Yeah, it was a good single to finish on but I feel like they should have switched them both. WUTB was the perfect third single. 

Send my Love would have done it’s thing no matter what, but WUTB would have been a much bigger hit. 

exactly WUTB would have done a better late spring/early summer single

it is even catchier than SML :priceless:

but they really just abandoned the era right after SML :dies:, they rarely milk an era, even 21 is supposed to have just 1 mv which is RITD. 

30 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

ala Levitating strategy? 

In a way, yes. But probably not as strong. 

But you don’t want a Weeknd situation where almost everything you do after your second single gets consumed by your second single. I’m pretty sure even the Weeknd is over Blinding Lights doing the numbers when he was trying to move on. 

Just now, supertiffany said:

exactly WUTB would have done a better late spring/early summer single

it is even catchier than SML :priceless:

but they really just abandoned the era right after SML :dies:, they rarely milk an era, even 21 is supposed to have just 1 mv which is RITD. 

Yeah, Someone Like You was just because she happened to be where she was and they decided to film for it. It wasn’t planned. 

They were doing everything in their power to keep her on the radio so she wasn’t a one-hit wonder, but also stop her from being a one era wonder as well :ahh: 

How can people really think IDW is a good single choice? It’s like y’all want a tepid response for her. OMG is a great choice, as is CIGI. I’ve kinda forgotten how it goes tbh but the three middle songs and LIAG are the best off the album. 

7 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

How can people really think IDW is a good single choice? It’s like y’all want a tepid response for her. OMG is a great choice, as is CIGI. I’ve kinda forgotten how it goes tbh but the three middle songs and LIAG are the best off the album. 

Extremely relatable lyrics, anthemic chorus (you can hear how entire stadiums will be singing it like they do SLY)