Taylor shattered Blackpink's record in Asia

Cloröx

"Shattered".. 

Well done :clap3:

Taylor's bigger than ALL K-pop acts here combined lbr. She has the demographic that HATES k-pop and the one that ADORES k-pop on lock :jonny5:

26 minutes ago, kawk said:

cute, but they're going to snatch it back in a few months :turkey:

as if there will be an another studio album from them :lmao: 

RedTaylorsVersion (59.87M)

The Album (57.97M)

MOTS (41.05M)

Folklore (40.96M)

Lover (33.69M)

MOTS: Persona (26.03M)

Divide: (22.84M)

According to Chartmasters

Doesn’t BP’s album have like 8 songs on it? Versus 30~ for taytay? Not sure about ‘shattered’ :foxaylove2:

This is why Rosé promoted Adele's 30 on her IG and not RED. :dies:

Edited by Taylena

7 minutes ago, BowWow said:

Doesn’t BP’s album have like 8 songs on it? Versus 30~ for taytay? Not sure about ‘shattered’ :foxaylove2:

I can also argue that 1 streams of ATW 10mins = 3~5 songs on blackpink album. Don't get brave. Appreciate that both did amazing

Just now, taylorrrr said:

I can also argue that 1 streams of ATW 10mins = 3~5 songs on blackpink album. Don't get brave. Appreciate that both did amazing

Lol don’t get brave? :juanny:I’m clearly saying shattered isn’t the right word

also you could argue that but most people know that 30sec stream is enough for one song stream so the song length doesn’t really matter

6 minutes ago, BowWow said:

Lol don’t get brave? :juanny:I’m clearly saying shattered isn’t the right word

also you could argue that but most people know that 30sec stream is enough for one song stream so the song length doesn’t really matter

lol. You seems to be jobless to be thinking that people are free to be pressing replay at 30seconds just to give one additional stream. People have a job and are not leading a meaningless life like you replaying a song at 30secs to contribute one stream to your fave. :juanny:

2 minutes ago, taylorrrr said:

lol. You seems to be jobless to be thinking that people are free to be pressing replay at 30seconds just to give one additional stream. People have a job and are not leading a meaningless life like you replaying a song at 30secs to contribute one stream to your fave. :juanny:

Byeeee the instant fumes :ahh:

2 minutes ago, BowWow said:

Byeeee the instant fumes :ahh:

In case you're too dumb, your 30 seconds analogy can be used on blackpink album which means each player plays 30 seconds regardless of album aka Taylor having more streams means more people played 30 seconds for RED than Blackpink :celestial3:

Fumes? not really, it's was really nice to see people can no longer hold any argument. 

27 minutes ago, Paiuk said:

RedTaylorsVersion (59.87M)

The Album (57.97M)

MOTS (41.05M)

Folklore (40.96M)

Lover (33.69M)

MOTS: Persona (26.03M)

Divide: (22.84M)

According to Chartmasters

Weird to have those massive gaps:celestial5:

19 minutes ago, taylorrrr said:

In case you're too dumb, your 30 seconds analogy can be used on blackpink album which means each player plays 30 seconds regardless of album aka Taylor having more streams means more people played 30 seconds for RED than Blackpink :celestial3:

Fumes? not really, it's was really nice to see people can no longer hold any argument. 

Yeah, fumes :juanny:

what do do you mean hold an argument? Every ‘argument’ has been you fighting you :ahh:

first I said shattered wasn’t the right word

Then you say don’t get brave and both girls did well as if I was dissing either artists - proof one that you’re arguing with yourself

second I say 30 seconds counts for a stream so song length isn’t as impactful on overall album streams as tracklist length

then you unleash toxic Stan twitter arguments about how I’m jobless and mass stream when I’m neither and never even said BP was my fave - proof two that you’re arguing with yourself

Then I call you out for your toxic fumes and you unleash even more Stan twitter toxic mess about how I’m too dumb then write that I can’t argue anymore as if i had replied to you initially when it was you who started getting toxic?? :ahh:

youve just spent the last conversation projecting whatever you wanted into the little I said then getting mad and acting like I’ve caused it. You’ve been fuming because of yourself. Seek therapy! :wave:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.