? PLATINUM HIT 10.5 ? Farewell pg.220 / Grammys pg.221 ?

fountain

3 minutes ago, Corsola said:

MXytlG7.gif

I CHOKED :ahh:  :toofunny2: 

2 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Bitch I know what time it is we are from the same country 

screaming. :skull:  this is all your fault! :jonny: why did you ask me that question? 

omg.

the butterfly effect

if you never asked me that question, I wouldn't be here right now questioning reality and my existence

I'm scared :weeps:  :weeps:  :jonny: inb4 this becomes inspiration for my song this week and it goes #1 :jonny:  :jonny4:  :duca: 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Hug

• SaintWest

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, UFO said:

Ignorance can be bliss BUT when they told you the truth - in that moment - about your reality, you were NOT ignorant and there was no bliss. Yes, you would have no recollection of the truth they told you BUT if you were to take the blue pill for a SECOND time then that wouldn't be your ignorance. It wouldn't be your bliss. It would be an ignorance birthed from a CHOICE you made to return back to a story, which means you would have created your ignorance and you would have created your bliss. Basically: your bliss would not be a result of what you don't know, your bliss would be a result of what you decided to not know. So it wouldn't be plain ignorance, it would be premeditated ignorance and I personally could never choose that. The reason behind your "bliss" would be different from what it used to be, even if the experience is still the same. I used to want to take the blue pill but for some reason my curiosity is far stronger than my comfortability, even if the truth may hurt me! :emofish:  :cm:  You can dress up a lie as a truth but you can't dress up a truth as a lie because the truth is the truth. It overrides everything.

true ignorance = no choice, no knowledge

blue pill = choice based on knowledge

aifajskfjlkgja mess @ me typing paragraphs. I could talk about philosophy for ages :jonny:  :skull:

I guess you could kind of compare it to being told you are adopted, would you want to continue thinking the same way about your family or would you be interested in knowing about your real parents? Everything you experience exists still in a way. You can just kind of continue as normal and that's what I think the blue pill is. To me it's not so much of a lie. Of course, you're living in a simulation, but if all you are aware of is that simulation, then is it really a simulation? Or is it just your life? We could be living in a matrix situation right now and know nothing about it. The blue pill is definitely the easy way out but I don't think it's cowardly. All we know is our current existence, and that's all that matters, even if it's generated, the blue pill still gives you a safe existence, which I think it's really desireable. But I also see the desire of the red pill and the unknown, finding out the truth about the matrix, however much of a struggle is so tempting. It could result in horror for you, but it could also result in ultimate freedom and blissful life. But, with the blue pill option, at least you are guaranteed a degree of bliss, even if it's based on ignorance. ITS SUCH A HARD QUESTION AND IM SO TORN.

3 minutes ago, UFO said:

omg.

the butterfly effect

if you never asked me that question, I wouldn't be here right now questioning reality and my existence

I'm scared :weeps:  :weeps:  :jonny: inb4 this becomes inspiration for my song this week and it goes #1 :jonny:  :jonny4:  :duca: 

Maybe this was my plan all along. Maybe I am the true one with the time machine, and saw somebody winning who I didn't want to win. And as such I created this butterfly effect for you where you win instead. Maybe I am the matrix?

Ok so water = liquid and fire = energy

Water can be a solid, a liquid and a gas

Fire burns other materials as energy to give off energy

Ok so

Water = blue pill

You can change water into anything, from a liquid to a gas to a solid. You can CHANGE your reality. You can CHOOSE to be stuck in the blue pill fantasy. You can ADAPT and DISTORT the truth. It is not pure

Fire = red pill

It gives off energy. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. You cannot create the truth, you cannot destroy the truth. It just is.

Yep! I finally cracked it! I cracked the code g0rls ajfhajklg my brain hurts. why am I so crazy ?

LkDAPNs.gif?1

3 minutes ago, UFO said:

You cannot create the truth, you cannot destroy the truth. It just is.

Yes you can! The truth is only your perception. If I tell you you're currently number #1 in averages, then that is the truth to you. It doesn't matter if it was true coming out of my mouth, it's still true going into your ears. The concept of something being "truth" is perhaps as much of a lie as the matrix itself. 

5 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

I guess you could kind of compare it to being told you are adopted, would you want to continue thinking the same way about your family or would you be interested in knowing about your real parents? Everything you experience exists still in a way. You can just kind of continue as normal and that's what I think the blue pill is. To me it's not so much of a lie. Of course, you're living in a simulation, but if all you are aware of is that simulation, then is it really a simulation? Or is it just your life? We could be living in a matrix situation right now and know nothing about it. The blue pill is definitely the easy way out but I don't think it's cowardly. All we know is our current existence, and that's all that matters, even if it's generated, the blue pill still gives you a safe existence, which I think it's really desireable. But I also see the desire of the red pill and the unknown, finding out the truth about the matrix, however much of a struggle is so tempting. It could result in horror for you, but it could also result in ultimate freedom and blissful life. But, with the blue pill option, at least you are guaranteed a degree of bliss, even if it's based on ignorance. ITS SUCH A HARD QUESTION AND IM SO TORN.

That's actually a great analogy! But the thing is: once you are told you are adopted, you know that forever. You're not given a choice. With the red pill-blue pill situation, if you choose the blue pill then it erases your memory. I'm kind of contradicting what I said before ajlkfaskfa but you say that "if all you are aware of is that simulation, then is it really a simulation? Or is it just your life?". The thing is: once you take the blue pill, you are NOT aware of that simulation. So the question is: is the simulation more of a simulation if you know it's a simulation or if you don't know it's a simulation? I do agree that the blue piss is desirable and definitely a source of bliss, but for some reason I just can't pick it over the red pill :skull:  For me personally I just feel like what's the point in living in a simulated bliss if it is a construct? You can find freedom within the simulation but the simulation is not freedom itself. Whereas, the red pill is freedom in its purest form. I don't know, maybe I just love to suffer but I would pick the red pill without ANY hesitation :deadbanana2:  :jonny:

1 hour ago, UFO said:

I need to listen to their album :jonny:

It's so good, get on it!

8 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Yes you can! The truth is only your perception. If I tell you you're currently number #1 in averages, then that is the truth to you. It doesn't matter if it was true coming out of my mouth, it's still true going into your ears. The concept of something being "truth" is perhaps as much of a lie as the matrix itself. 

Using this line of thinking, then wouldn't that mean the red pill is also a lie? If truth is really all about perception, then is nothing in our reality concrete? What is reality? What is concrete? If everything is based on perception then that means lies and truth can never be distinguished from each other. I do agree that the concept of "truth" is a construct but if this were true, then the purpose of a red pill would be nothing. The red pill would perform the same purpose as the blue pill. Another thing: if you choose the red pill but you perceive it as a lie, is it a lie or is it the truth?

Another interesting thing: I refer to lie with "a". It's always "a" lie, and never "the" lie. But I refer to truth as "the" truth, and never "a" truth. Does that mean the truth holds more value than a lie? Is a lie not worth discussing because it's just a lie and not the truth? Which is stronger: many lies, or the truth? How can we be sure that our perception is what we actually perceive and not what someone else wants us to perceive? ARTPOP: it could mean anything :cm:  

Edited by UFO

2 minutes ago, Temporal said:

It's so good, get on it!

I listened to Hard Times and it's amazing, I love how synthy it is :jonny:

5 minutes ago, UFO said:

That's actually a great analogy! But the thing is: once you are told you are adopted, you know that forever. You're not given a choice

Well, the choice is in how to carry on with your life - you can keep your existence the same, and not allow it to change your perception of your life and not think about it. You've grown up with these people your whole life, so even if they aren't your biological parents, they are still your parents. Just because you have others somewhere else, doesn't mean you need them, that's the choice. Just because you've been living in the matrix all your life doesn't mean it isn't real, in a way, because everything you've experienced is still something you've experienced. Just because it only exists in the matrix doesn't mean it isn't real, because it's still real in your mind. It's like playing a video game. A video game isn't real life, is it, but if you complete a video game, you've still experienced all of that and in some capacity it is real

When you glow on my face you make me *** alive

I want your floppy disk to be my hard drive :katie2:

5 minutes ago, UFO said:

Using this line of thinking, then wouldn't that mean the red pill is also a lie? If truth is really all about perception, then is nothing in our reality concrete? What is reality? What is concrete? If everything is based on perception then that means lies and truth can never be distinguished from each other. I do agree that the concept of "truth" is a construct but if this were true, then the purpose of a red pill would be nothing. The red pill would perform the same purpose as the blue pill. Another thing: if you choose the red pill but you perceive it as a lie, is it a lie or is it the truth

Yes, if you choose the blue pill then the red pill is a lie in your perception. If I told you now that we were living in a matrix, you'd probably perceive it as a lie, because you've been experiencing it for so long. The pills allow you to choose the truth !

1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Well, the choice is in how to carry on with your life - you can keep your existence the same, and not allow it to change your perception of your life and not think about it. You've grown up with these people your whole life, so even if they aren't your biological parents, they are still your parents. Just because you have others somewhere else, doesn't mean you need them, that's the choice. Just because you've been living in the matrix all your life doesn't mean it isn't real, in a way, because everything you've experienced is still something you've experienced. Just because it only exists in the matrix doesn't mean it isn't real, because it's still real in your mind. It's like playing a video game. A video game isn't real life, is it, but if you complete a video game, you've still experienced all of that and in some capacity it is real

Hmmmmmm :jonny: 

Ok so you say it's like playing a video game, right? But I would say you're trapped in the video game rather than playing it. If a false reality can be real in your mind then shouldn't the truth of the red pill reality be false in your mind? I don't know. It's really trippy when you think of truth as being entirely perception. I definitely agree with it but I feel like if every truth is a perception, then what's the point? :rip:  If everything and nothing can be real and fake at the same time then are we even living? Are we even experiencing ANYTHING? ajlfhaslkjklgjalk I'm getting chills

"truth" is an illusion. It changes based on your perception. There is not just one account of what is true. Is the matrix real? If you think about it.. Yes

2f3f2f22f32f3f32f2ff323f2f323f.jpg

BOTH! There is no truth

4 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Yes, if you choose the blue pill then the red pill is a lie in your perception. If I told you now that we were living in a matrix, you'd probably perceive it as a lie, because you've been experiencing it for so long. The pills allow you to choose the truth !

I actually wouldn't nnnnnnn I don't know, I've always felt like we've been living in a matrix since I was young even before I knew what the matrix was. Maybe that's why I would so strongly choose the red pill. I never really felt like what I'm experiencing is real :emofish:  it all feels fake to me and not mine, and I don't like not being in control......... except for the bedroom :gaycat4: 

1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

"truth" is an illusion. It changes based on your perception. There is not just one account of what is true. Is the matrix real? If you think about it.. Yes

2f3f2f22f32f3f32f2ff323f2f323f.jpg

BOTH! There is no truth

Wait

So if there is NO truth, then that means it is impossible for both to be true since truth would not exist. If truth is an illusion then isn't it fake? 

Btw I saw the duck first :fan:  :eli:

2 minutes ago, UFO said:

Hmmmmmm :jonny: 

Ok so you say it's like playing a video game, right? But I would say you're trapped in the video game rather than playing it. If a false reality can be real in your mind then shouldn't the truth of the red pill reality be false in your mind? I don't know. It's really trippy when you think of truth as being entirely perception. I definitely agree with it but I feel like if every truth is a perception, then what's the point? :rip:  If everything and nothing can be real and fake at the same time then are we even living? Are we even experiencing ANYTHING? ajlfhaslkjklgjalk I'm getting chills

No I mean like playing an actual video game in real life. Like if I play Pokemon, these Pokemon, how do you judge if they really exist? I've played the game for hours, experienced it all, and beaten it. So it does exist. Or does it not. The Pokemon don't physically exist. But the world of the game and everything within it, does. While I am playing the game, it is real. So if you choose the blue pill and stay in the matrix, what you are existing is real ?

3 minutes ago, UFO said:

I actually wouldn't nnnnnnn I don't know, I've always felt like we've been living in a matrix since I was young even before I knew what the matrix was. Maybe that's why I would so strongly choose the red pill. I never really felt like what I'm experiencing is real :emofish:  it all feels fake to me and not mine, and I don't like not being in control......... except for the bedroom :gaycat4: 

Well maybe you wouldn't think i was lying, but you wouldn't know what the truth is. That would be a choice for you. If I tell you a lie, and you believe it, then in your mind it is the truth. So is anything true? Oh god

Just now, Corsola said:

Very true and one of the reasons I'd pick blue pill!

One big factor of this question is ego too. Since a lot of people will see blue as the cowardly option and feel a little inclined to go red. 

Plus, what would you do with the knowledge you get from the red pill? It's one thing to have knowledge and another to apply it. You may feel free and happy that you learned the truth but what's next? Besides, it's not like you WOULDN'T feel that way in the blue pill. You're free inside your mind and free to think whatever you want. If you're perfectly content with your life then why change? The #1 motivation is curiosity but I'm personally not a very curious person so I don't care. 

It's not even the fact that picking the blue pill is "cowardly", I just feel like picking the blue pill would be submitting to a prison world. Learning about the truth is the cherry on top but for me the main reason I would pick the red pill is for freedom. Absolute freedom.

Actually, in my song Magic Tricks it kind of explains that thought process:

In my prison of thoughts I fought with a hundred demons all by myself

Wearing a crown of thorns I didn't think I needed someone else

Life's luck left my fingertips and temptation ran off with my magic tricks

In my dreamless world shadows devoured my imagination

Nnnn the PROMO but I did used to want to pick the blue pill :cm:  I think as I've gotten older I've drifted further away from imagination and therefore, my yearn for it has become even stronger. I would LOVE to believe in the blue pill. It makes sense. You live a blissful life, without any recollection of the truth. It's perfect. But too perfect for me. I don't want to access freedom through my mind and live the reality I have chosen to confine myself in. I want pure freedom apkfjasklfgakl :skull:  I sound like a psychopath

7 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

No I mean like playing an actual video game in real life. Like if I play Pokemon, these Pokemon, how do you judge if they really exist? I've played the game for hours, experienced it all, and beaten it. So it does exist. Or does it not. The Pokemon don't physically exist. But the world of the game and everything within it, does. While I am playing the game, it is real. So if you choose the blue pill and stay in the matrix, what you are existing is real ?

But the matrix isn't you playing the video game. You aren't the player, you are the Pokemon. You're in the video game itself. So technically, you are PART of the construct. You can perceive something to be real but at the same time is perception actual existence? Does something have to be tangible in order to actually exist? Is what you feel and think really what you feel and think? If everything is a perception, and if everything is the truth, then everything also has to be a lie. So is anything ever true? What is time?

Just now, keshaspearsxo said:

The Matrix is getting so much promo tonight WHEW

RIGHT? :skull:  alkfjalgk I need to watch it again. They should make another sequel tbh, it would be very successful even if it's crap fffff

Nnnn wait actually let's not discuss "time" akojfalksfjak that one makes my brain hurt more than the Matrix tbh :deadbanana2:  :skull:  :jonny:  I literally can't. 

Edited by UFO