? PLATINUM HIT 10.5 ? Farewell pg.220 / Grammys pg.221 ?

fountain

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Hug

• SaintWest

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, FCKNAmbrosia said:

Please! Early September will be perfect beacuse I have another vacation planned in August

I agRIH! I'll be moved back into college the first week, so I can totally be fully invested in the game! If it happens prior, I won't be able to really do much since I have to pack and stuff. :cm: 

oh i should probably do the grammys

Ok I don't think I'll see results tomorrow but that is okay my obsession with PH has ENDED.

Just now, Hug said:

Ok I don't think I'll see results tomorrow but that is okay my obsession with PH has ENDED.

The lack of even 200 pages for this thread doesn't lie!

PH is really dying. :shakeno: For the ratings boost, next season really needs to be joint hosted by Corsola and Gastrodonatella. There would never be a dull moment.

9 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

PH is really dying. :shakeno: For the ratings boost, next season really needs to be joint hosted by Corsola and Gastrodonatella. There would never be a dull moment.

xnjkhbljv 

I mean we all thought Pears would bring the ratings, but apparently, that wasn't the case :katie: Why?

3 minutes ago, Temporal said:

xnjkhbljv 

I mean we all thought Pears would bring the ratings, but apparently, that wasn't the case :katie: Why?

If Pears can't, Jackson could never. :katie:

3 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

If Pears can't, Jackson could never. :katie:

True, we're probably going to drop down to PH6 ratings, sad! :katie: 

21 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

Platinum Hit her Witness era :'( 

The irony considering who is hosting next season :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

The irony considering who is hosting next season :deadbanana:

it will be even worst, Platinum Hit's The Spirit Indestructible era is coming :!ohno:

Edited by Glassmouth

i mean i always knew this would be more likely a flop than a smash since it's a relaxed competition and a short time frame, obviously no stress = no drama = lower ratings. the fact is, a lot of recent games have struggled to get even half as active as this, and this is an actual game with purpose and meaning as opposed to being based around fights and drama so :cm:

so the final will go as this, i'll start by recapping each previous round (#1-5) by revealing the scores from them, then posting the final reviews, revealing the ranking for the final, and then the overall season ranking & scores :celestial3:

Edited by keshaspearsxo

24 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

so the final will go as this, i'll start by recapping each previous round (#1-5) by revealing the scores from them, then posting the final reviews, revealing the ranking for the final, and then the overall season ranking & scores :celestial3:

Yay, now I'll know exactly how bad judges dragged my songwriting skills each round! :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

Yay, now I'll know exactly how bad judges dragged my songwriting skills each round! :clap3:

we'll see.. :alexz3:

Hyped for the results! I'll be popping in and out because I'm going to a dumb baseball game with my family at 6 so I'll probably be there until 10. :jonny4: 

Yeah I forgot it was Independence Day asdfghjkl bad scheduling but whatever 

3 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

how could you forget the day your country was liberated from slavery...

190?cb=20170330232504

I'm British 

11 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

you only have the right to move to britain because you stopped being enslaved because of independence day...

190?cb=20170330232504

Wow ur right 

Throwback to last time I hosted PH and quintupled the previous season's ratings, making it the 5th most posted in tournament ever at the time and taking PH from a niche game to the biggest ATRL franchise ever 

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Throwback to last time I hosted PH and quintupled the previous season's ratings, making it the 5th most posted in tournament ever at the time and taking PH from a niche game to the biggest ATRL franchise ever 

And now as you attempt to host again you can't even stick to your original date. Off to a great start, son

Was this season a flop though if I got almost got 2 back to back #1s?

I can't believe I've sent 5 songs and a piece of slam poetry this season.

21 minutes ago, Hug said:

I can't believe I've sent 5 songs and a piece of slam poetry this season.

Excuse me I love slam poetry and they are kinda songs in their own right like granted they aren't ~sang~ but it's the same principle of writing a melodic piece 

actually rhythmic is probably a better word than melodic 

Edited by keshaspearsxo