? PLATINUM HIT 10.5 ? Farewell pg.220 / Grammys pg.221 ?

fountain

ooh g0rl let me not even talk about mirrors. They are DEFINITELY portals to other dimensions, without a doubt. :dies: 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Hug

• SaintWest

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, UFO said:

ooh g0rl let me not even talk about mirrors. They are DEFINITELY portals to other dimensions, without a doubt. :dies: 

Mirrors confuse me so much like maybe I'm just dumb but how can I reflect? Like bish whet? Like I get that light bounces or whatever but like if I'm just light then how am I alive 

21 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:
  1. UFO
  2. UFO
  3. UFO
  4. UFO
  5. UFO
  6. UFO
  7. UFO
  8. UFO
  9. UFO
  10. UFO
  11. UFO
  12. UFO
  13. UFO
  14. Corsola
  15. UFO
  16. UFO
  17. UFO
  18. UFO
  19. UFO
  20. UFO
  21. UFO
  22. UFO
  23. UFO
  24. UFO

screaming

24 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

I literally have 32 ugh but I'm kinda used to it cause I always get flooded from this game with people quoting me, @ing me, sending entries 

I suspect your notifications are going to dramatically drop now that extremely popular and acclaimed game Legmeat 3THREE is over

18 minutes ago, Corsola said:

GIRL omg I swear dreams are so interesting. Like science can barely explain dreams but there are so many phenomenons that can happen in your dreams I want answers to! I had this really scary experience one time like not even half a year ago where in my dream, I literally just THOUGHT of like the devil. And then I IMMEDIATELY wake up into sleep paralysis where it feels like im being pulled up and I was SHOOK. BUT IT JUST KEPT REPEATING. Like I'd fall back asleep and then THINK of the devil again and then instantly wake up and get that same sleep paralysis and I was like OMG. And I'm not even religious either. Something is UP with dreams 

OMG LETS NOT BRING UP SLEEP PARALYSIS TOO. Wtf is up with that. I had it once too and I could literally feel a demon grabbing me, I was trying to talk to it but I couldn't move or barely speak dhdhfhf it was like a whisper it was a mess. And I could just see this big black thing over me and feel it on my bed

18 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I suspect your notifications are going to dramatically drop now that extremely popular and acclaimed game Legmeat 3THREE is over

This is true too

Just now, keshaspearsxo said:

This is true too

Not to worry because Legmeat Island is coming soon

7 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Omg and what about ASTRAL PROJECTION? That's even freakier than sleep paralysis maybe. And what about lucid dreaming? Like, why are you able to KNOW that you're dreaming in some dreams? This happens to me a lot too. There's a lot of times where I KNOW I'm dreaming but I can't actually control the surroundings or anything. And I can even use tricks to wake myself up, like what's up with that?

I really wanna know more about the dream world. Especially since humans spend like 1/5 of their lives in it (that's being generous since 1/3 is sleeping) so I think it really does warrant some answers but it's SO MYSTERIOUS 

DJDHHDNDBD LIFE IS SUCH A CONFUSING MESS BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE IT

something that's interesting to me, a lot of the time when I think about memories, I don't see it in first person, I see it as if I'm somebody else, like I'm watching myself, I wonder why

Ok but why did I completely forget about this :skull: 

1 hour ago, ONIKACRAZY said:

Ok but why did I completely forget about this :skull: 

Sis :skull:

if you want you can still take part in this final tho, if you wanna write and get some feedback. Anybody can, but, you get zeros for the rounds you weren't in 

6 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Sis :skull:

if you want you can still take part in this final tho, if you wanna write and get some feedback. Anybody can, but, you get zeros for the rounds you weren't in 

I'm such a mess because I actually half-wrote a song for the storytelling challenge and a full song for the judge's pick :rip: 

Not sure what I want to do for the finale, but we will see. :duca: 

2 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

DJDHHDNDBD LIFE IS SUCH A CONFUSING MESS BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE IT

something that's interesting to me, a lot of the time when I think about memories, I don't see it in first person, I see it as if I'm somebody else, like I'm watching myself, I wonder why

Mess, I do this all the time and I always thought it was normal :skull:

28 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Mess, I do this all the time and I always thought it was normal :skull:

It might be fjfjf but idk it seems confusing to me, like I rarely think of my memories from my point of view, instead it's like I'm watching myself, so I am wondering if other people are the same

9 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

At #1...

Congrats!

@FCKNAmbrosia 

tumblr_inline_opcahg1Yuz1sqoi3x_540.gif

tumblr_inline_opcahg1Yuz1sqoi3x_540.giftumblr_inline_opcahg1Yuz1sqoi3x_540.giftumblr_inline_opcahg1Yuz1sqoi3x_540.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by FCKNAmbrosia

asljfhlgjkhaklg sleep paralysis and astral projection are so ****ing scary! :jonny3:  :dancehall:   I've never had sleep paralysis before thank god but I tried to astral project and I was very close to doing it. I reached the part where your body starts vibrating, but then I broke out of my trance because I was too scared fffffffff

What I really want to do is lucid dream! It seems so cool, but I can't do it :weeps:  :weeps:

I love dreams tho. I get so inspired from them

Edited by UFO

1 hour ago, Gastrodonatella said:

@Hug can you start banning red pill blue pill topics from clogging up 4 pages of this thread at a time ty

Intelligents only 

I get sleep paralysis pretty often, thankfully I finally figured out how to get out of it :skull: It scared the **** out of me as a kid.

I almost astral projected once too, but once I felt myself starting to lift from my body I got scared and stopped :toofunny3: 

Never heard of seeing memories from another perspective tho, y'all crazy

Just don't sleep on your back in order to avoid sleep paralysis :cm:

IyRSyRN.gif

Can someone check out my song. Grammar and all the stuff.

4 hours ago, Gastrodonatella said:

why is this a picture of me

f52c45975e57c64bb35360257a507a9f.png

The shameless self promo.

9 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Can someone check out my song. Grammar and all the stuff.

yes :date2:

4 hours ago, Gastrodonatella said:

why is this a picture of me

f52c45975e57c64bb35360257a507a9f.png

Same

Honestly, sleeping on your back is the worst! I always get leg cramps when I'm doing it and it hurts like hell! :emofish: Just stop doing it

Edited by FCKNAmbrosia