Beyoncé crosses 15B streams on Spotify

KingB®

Impressive! :eek: Is this with or without DC? "Across all credits" always confuses me

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Impressive! :eek: Is this with or without DC? "Across all credits" always confuses me

Nope. Just Beyonce and her features which are pretty small compared to her solo catalog. 

Just now, Dreajae said:

Nope. Just Beyonce and her features which are pretty small compared to her solo catalog. 

Would've been impressive either way, but this is very impressive! I'm looking at her page and she has healthy stats :clap3:

Legendary stuff right there

3 hours ago, RainDreamer said:

Be Alive's Impact :clap3:

Im glad you enjoy it, I love it too. Its gonna be one of her legacy songs that plays in films 20 years from now.

What a legend.

3 hours ago, RainDreamer said:

Be Alive's Impact :clap3:

Nene Leakes Smh GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

OT: that's impressive :giraffe:

B7 can't arrive sooner but a new sound is necessary 

3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Would've been impressive either way, but this is very impressive! I'm looking at her page and she has healthy stats :clap3:

36 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Im glad you enjoy it, I love it too. Its gonna be one of her legacy songs that plays in films 20 years from now.

What a legend.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Nene Leakes Smh GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

OT: that's impressive :giraffe:

B7 can't arrive sooner but a new sound is necessary 

Y'all It's sarcasm. I know it didn't do that well on streaming but I love the song, so have to be delusional and act like it has that impact :lmao:

This is AMAZING. :clap3: I see stuff like this and wonder what the heights of her numbers would be like if she was desperate and didn't do any (uncredited) favors/features for friends/family. 

"Hymn For The Weekend" (750M), "Hymn For The Weekend (Seeb Remix)" (580M), "Sorry Not Sorry" (11M), "Can I" (17M) and Pink + White (400M) ALONE is another ~1.8B streams. She still has all of the uncredited Jay-Z features too. 

3 hours ago, KingB® said:

Does anyone have the DC streaming stats? 

2,396,729,386 Overall

When you think about all her uncredited features and Lemonade and ST being kept off, it’s quite impressive. 
I hope a new era breathes some new life in her streaming numbers. 

I still can't get over the fact she wasnt credited on Hymn For the Week-end :ace:

Like the song was huge thanks to her freaking chorus :ace:

Anyway, these numbers are COLOSSAL for someone that long on the industry, her peers could NEVER :worship:

14 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

I still can't get over the fact she wasnt credited on Hymn For the Week-end :ace:

Anyway, these numbers are COLOSSAL for someone that long on the industry, her peers could NEVER :worship:

And for someone whose last two solo records were not put on streaming until 1-3 years afterwards! Like, Lemonade has only been on streaming for about half the time its been out.

19 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Like :ace: this is so annoying. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.