Save Your Tears (Remix) hits 500 million streams on Spotify

ariananext

Ariana's 20th song to do so and Abel's 16th :clap3:

Edited by ariananext

A classic in the making :clap3: :clap3: 

The way she scores hit left and right

I wish they would put that live version on streaming, it's the definitive version of the song IMO. They both sound incredible and the really high pitched "save! your! tears!" that Ariana does towards the end is MIND BLOWING. So crystal clear and pitch perfect. 

One of the few worthy examples of a remix that is better than the original. Deserved

A song that will stay in the hearts of people for 20 years down the road

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

56 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I wish they would put that live version on streaming, it's the definitive version of the song IMO. They both sound incredible and the really high pitched "save! your! tears!" that Ariana does towards the end is MIND BLOWING. So crystal clear and pitch perfect. 

I agree :jonny6: I hardly ever listen to the studio version unless I'm using Alexa

better than the original :clap3:

Wait i did not realize that it's at 1.3B combined :eek: :eek: That's massive 

Probably one of the few cases these days the remix collab is better than the original version. Smash. :clap3:

Edited by Scars

I don’t like the remix but kudos to Ari for snatching yet another streaming smasha :clap3:

I still listen every day even though the original also slaps :clap3: my fave Ari verse/vocal in years. I wish she’d give us more pop excellence 

Not people saying the remix is better than the original :toofunny3:

The remix is great and it actually did its purpose without freefalling the next week.

2 hours ago, Sept said:

Wait i did not realize that it's at 1.3B combined :eek: :eek: That's massive 

The way OG reached 800M today, same day as the Remix reached 500M :dies: the Remix did 500M in less than 7 months, the OG did 800M in one year and 8 months, I wonder where it'll be one year from now

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Not people saying the remix is better than the original :toofunny3:

The remix is great and it actually did its purpose without freefalling the next week.

both versions are amazing to me! but I have to admit that I don't listen to the OG anymore since the live performance remix came out

The original is honestly better. But congrats. It's still a good song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.