Shallow (Live From The Oscars) reaches 500M VIEWS on YouTube

Artur

The Oscar, Golden Globe, Critics Choice, BAFTA, Satellite and Grammy winning song is still going strong. It also has +1.6B on Spotify (gaining over 850K daily) and 1.2B on YouTube for the original video.

Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The  Oscars) G... | Gfycat

Edited by Artur

3.3B+ streams not even including Apple Music which is another ~1B at least :deadbanana2:

Insane numbers for one of the biggest hits from a MPG ever:clap3:

23 minutes ago, Artur said:

The Oscar, Golden Globe, Critics Choice, BAFTA, Satellite and Grammy winning song is still going strong. It also has +1.6B on Spotify (gaining over 850K daily) and 1.2B on YouTube for the original video.

When you put it like that :wanda: It really was such a massive success in every way, I can see why some of the girlies are pressed to this day :gaygacat5:

Man, what a moment. I remember coming into work the next day and literally all my coworkers were talking about it (and CONVINCED that Gaga & Bradley were about to become a couple). 

I still remember the memes/the reactions surrounding this performance and the Lady Gaga-Bradley Cooper-Irina Shayk "love triangle" on social media/even irl. I still think about it all the time, it was one of the most fun awards seasons I've ever watched ever. I NEED Lady Gaga to be this extra with Adam Driver or something to promote House of Gucci.

17 minutes ago, Trav said:

Is this the most viewed oscar performance?

Most viewed live performance on YouTube I think

A MEGA ULTRA SMASH webeenknew :jonnycat:

43 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

:jonny5:

I wish their vocals were a bitbetter. It's not that it's bad but they've done much better.

A MEGA ULTRA SMASH webeenknew :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Blade said:

3.3B+ streams not even including Apple Music which is another ~1B at least :deadbanana2:

6B+ including every streaming service, that's for sure :WAP:

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

The most viewed female live performance is Adele’s I think

675M

Then this one:

609M

OT: Shallow was such a smash!:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.