Jump to content

Disney’s Snow White | Gal Gadot Cast as Evil Queen


DONTYELLATME
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, chiliam said:

Mess at the meme going around on the internet that the movie is just 15 mins long.

Cause as long as she ask the mirror who is the most prettiest, the mirrow will answer tue evil queen name and the movie end right there.

As if Rachel Zegler isn't gorgeous in her own right. :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • fridayteenage

    4

  • MrLovett

    5

  • Cryptique

    3

  • Sharapov

    4

8 hours ago, Versayce said:

Gaga? Angelina Jolie, you mean. Gal Gadot is equivalent to the early '00s Angelina Jolie, so the new early '00s Angelina Jolie is being cast were the real Angelina Jolie would be cast if we were in the early '00s.

early 00s Angelina was already an oscar and 2x sag winner for her acting.

 

Gal has...some kids choice noms. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Rith said:

first CLEOPATRA and now this :biblio: can this gadget bitch stop stealing gaga's roles??

I thought the Gaga thing was a joke from stan twitter :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, storminthedark said:

How Gal stays booked when every film she's in outside WW turns out to be a flop is beyond me :rip:

She’s still a recognisable name on the marquee. It just means they wont pay her as much if her last movies didn’t slay the box office. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mmm, is it gonna be something random like when they added a witch to mulan?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 7:50 AM, MrLovett said:

 

:deadbanana2: an unnecessary white character? Not interesting 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

but gal is 48474747x times prettier than the lead girl  :supaspaz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

but gal is 48474747x times prettier than the lead girl  :supaspaz:

the lie detector test determined THAT was a lie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We already went through this drag of Snow White not being as pretty as the queen when Charlize was the evil queen and the actress that was snubbed by SAG was Snow White :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Sharapov said:

but gal is 48474747x times prettier than the lead girl  :supaspaz:

11 hours ago, Khal said:

We already went through this drag of Snow White not being as pretty as the queen when Charlize was the evil queen and the actress that was snubbed by SAG was Snow White :rip:

Rachel Zegler is beautiful. :rip: Why are you pretending otherwise?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Rachel Zegler is beautiful. :rip: Why are you pretending otherwise?

To you. her eyes are soo far apart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sharapov said:

To you. her eyes are soo far apart

There will be people that find aspects of Gal's appearance to be unappealing, it doesn't make her less attractive. :rip: Also, I can just say that back to you - "her eyes are soo far apart" to you. They look perfectly spaced to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

There will be people that find aspects of Gal's appearance to be unappealing, it doesn't make her less attractive. :rip: Also, I can just say that back to you - "her eyes are soo far apart" to you. They look perfectly spaced to me.

you're the one bothered by my opinion. clearly 99% of people think gadot is much better looking just like they did with charlize-kristen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

you're the one bothered by my opinion. clearly 99% of people think gadot is much better looking just like they did with charlize-kristen

I mean, you're the one making up inaccurate hyperbole to try and validate a nonsense opinion. :michael:Sounds like a you problem tbh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's the point of this after Florence's Snow White & The Huntsman? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

What's the point of this after Florence's Snow White & The Huntsman? 

To write a wrong i guess

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was so excited for this but Gal Gadot? ew ew ew

wtf

maybe she'll prove me wrong but it seems like a huge miscast to me

 

Rachel Zegler; I 100% approve. especially after West Side Story. she's a future musical legend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...