• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• MrLovett

• Cryptique

• Sharapov

Gia is one of the definitions of pretty privilege.

she has no talent but still gets hired because of how prettt she is…she’s as stiff as it gets 

It's weird. Like what does Gal who is literally perfect even that perfect age in her 30's where she looks incredibly young but has confidence to spare have to be jealous of Snow White about. 

An older actress in her 40's or early 50's  might have been a better pick. 

I don't even think Gaga would have been the right pick either. 

I can't understand why Snow White ( whose name derives from the fact that her skin is as white as snow) is not a white girl.

Like, this is the one film where you really need to cast a white actress as the title character.

Edited by Blue Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

We have Lana Parrilla though.

Where I would agree Hollywood wouldn’t do it purely for the fact she’s linked with OUAT which would confuse fans.

Gal won’t even touch the acting performance Ms Parilla served us for 7 bingeworthy seasons of excellence :clap3:

2 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

She's gonna EAT this. She was a great semi-villain in Red Notice :clap3:

Sis you already saw it? Or am I missing that it’s out now…

2 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

It's weird. Like what does Gal who is literally perfect even that perfect age in her 30's where she looks incredibly young but has confidence to spare have to be jealous of Snow White about. 

An older actress in her 40's or early 50's  might have been a better pick. 

I don't even think Gaga would have been the right pick either. 

i mean, there was charlize theron & kristen stewart, so

14 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i mean, there was charlize theron & kristen stewart, so

Yeah and it was pretty ridiculous casting. But Charlize is a ridiculously good actress. 

So based on the early casting rumors, Disney were trying to court Olivia Colman or Lady Gaga for the Evil Queen role. And they decided to in the end settle with... Gal Gadot?

200.webp

Add to that an earlier report of them thinking of CGI-ing some of the seven dwarfs (instead of you know, casting actual little people for those roles)... yeah, this is a disaster waiting to happen. :rip:

1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

Sis you already saw it? Or am I missing that it’s out now…

I have. Work tingz :fan:

Wowwwww

Never expected in a million years. 

Very interesting choise 

The way she's Harry potter level Booked 

Haters lost 

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

8 hours ago, Rith said:

first CLEOPATRA and now this :biblio: can this gadget bitch stop stealing gaga's roles??

An Italian as Cleopatra :rip:

It was never happening. 

Gal is at least geographically very close. 

I'm super excited about the song writers from The Greatest Showman working on this :clap3:

12 hours ago, Rith said:

first CLEOPATRA and now this :biblio: can this gadget bitch stop stealing gaga's roles??

Gaga? Angelina Jolie, you mean. Gal Gadot is equivalent to the early '00s Angelina Jolie, so the new early '00s Angelina Jolie is being cast were the real Angelina Jolie would be cast if we were in the early '00s.

1 hour ago, Versayce said:

Gaga? Angelina Jolie, you mean. Gal Gadot is equivalent to the early '00s Angelina Jolie, so the new early '00s Angelina Jolie is being cast were the real Angelina Jolie would be cast if we were in the early '00s.

imo evil queen role fits angie's age more, gal could be one of those sisters who gets her feet cut to fit the shoe or whatever :deadbanana4:

Mess at the meme going around on the internet that the movie is just 15 mins long.

Cause as long as she ask the mirror who is the most prettiest, the mirrow will answer tue evil queen name and the movie end right there.