Avril Lavigne - "Bite Me"

greeneyedsoul

5 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

wait, so they haven't started preparing CDs and stuff yet? :rip: do a digital-only release pls, we can't wait another 6 months :monkey:

the album wasn't coming this year anyway. Best case scenario is right before tour start (if that's even going to happen with the non-changing covid situation in Europe)

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blankspace2010

• greeneyedsoul

• Bloodflowers.

• ProudLBS

1 minute ago, ttsmu said:

I'm surprised that an artist like Avril can't find a major label.

I'm afraid that we won't have a physical release of AL7.

She could, but after RCA and Epic she avoids major labels like the plague :rip:

Even Mod Sun's album got a physical release lol but like 6 months later.

From a quick Google search, you can get thousands of CDs ready in 2-3 weeks, in less than a week if you pay extra. Vinyls however... :lakitu:

she should pull a What the Hell and release the comeback single on New Years tbh. 

the Adele hype will have died down by then 

2 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Wonder what she will serve

Just not a delay please. 

hillary-duff-dancing.gif

Im exited :WAP: but i won’t believe anything until she actually releases it I’ve been waiting all year 

What is DTA?? Is she now indie??

She should hurry up with the first single!

I imagine that the new album es ready to go!

I think if she signs with this label , it's because she has more freedom to decide when release music 

Why does she change label every album, her discography will never be certified/updated which is sad. I do wonder if she owns the masters to her new work though… 

Excited for her new serve, she better be serving pop-punk/rock/grunge!

next week as in when Taylor is dropping RED TV? Does she know a great bunch of her stans also stan Taylor?  :deadbanana4: girl just go against Adele

Edited by ProudLBS

EVERYONE MOVED :jonny5:

ATRL Mod’s can we please get a banner? ‘Avril Lavigne readies her lead single dropping next week’ :jonny5:

What happened to BMG? Or whatever? Why and WHEN she left them? What the **** is DTA records? Is she doing full on alt/rock because of Travis? Does she own her masters? Did she own her masters with BMG? 

8 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

What happened to BMG? Or whatever? Why and WHEN she left them? What the **** is DTA records? Is she doing full on alt/rock because of Travis? Does she own her masters? Did she own her masters with BMG? 

She was dropped, two times. Third time's the charm i guess!

:duca: Excited. Serve us I'm with you 2.0

Edited by WalkAway

she seems happy to be with a label with friends. its about time at this point in her career that she should work with people she actually likes rather than just whats good for coin. secure the bag but stay true to yourself. maybe shell even do more money as small labels dont scam artists as much.

14 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

She probably signed a one-album deal with BMG. They won't be missed lol

DTA is Travis Barker's record label.

She had talked about going in a more pop-punk / alt-rock direction back in 2019.

She owns HAW's masters. She will most likely own AL7's as well since she finished the album before she signed the album deal and DTA is a small label.

6 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

She was dropped, two times. Third time's the charm i guess!

aren't you tired of your little headcanon?

5 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

Who else is in this label? 

Jxdn

OT: your source lied @Goofy

cEUqGVN.gif

Avril's relationships with labels are a complete mess... I really can't believe that she's been changing labels with every record she releases (since Goodbye Lullaby).

I can't wait for

Expensive Taste (Feat. Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker) - Avril Lavigne X Modsun

Queen, just release UMS scraps and Daydream already.

Edited by k.money

2 minutes ago, k.money said:

Queen, just release UMS scraps

judging by UMS' streaming numbers, no one wants that lmao

I didn’t think the delay was record deal shopping.. I assumed she was still on a major. A little worried about the quality now but always here for new Avril.